Escape in Tulum
Escape in Tulum
If you are looking for a peaceful low key, low fuss getaway this, private home in the Papaya Playa Resort is just for you. Placed perfectly on the beautiful beach of Tulum, you will have an amazing beach/jungle experience. This extraordinary home will provide plenty of privacy, but it's not so distant from civilization.
This amazing home will take your breath away. Designed to let energy and positive vibes intertwine from jungle to ocean. Each of the 2 bedrooms has a private bathroom and is complete with stunning views. Enjoy a meal in the open air dining room overlooking the ocean, and feeling the sweet breeze.
You will have access to the Papayaplaya restaurant, pools, lounge chairs, and nightclub, where DJ's from all over the world come to play their sets.
Just meters away is the onsite Dive Shop, where you can arrange snorkel tours, diving trips, and even Kite Surfing lessons.
Experience Tulum and its amazing culture. Tulum ruins will be an easy day trip for you. Want to see even more ruins? Why not check out Chichen Itza, one of The 7 Seven Wonders of the Modern World, or Coba, one of the last pyramids in Mexico where you can climb to the top?
One of the best-kept secrets in The Caribbean, the small town of Tulum has many unique activities you can enjoy, and the restaurants are quickly becoming renowned as chef's move here from all over the world. For a unique experience try Hartwood http://www.hartwoodtulum.com/
You may also want to visit beautiful Playa del Carmen, only 45 minutes north.!
Private Residence with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
60 minutes by car
Sunrise over the Caribbean Ocean
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Sea and Cenote Diving
- Kite Surf
- Temazcal and spa treatments within the complex
- World class yoga retreats and facilities
Places of Interest
- Tulum and Coba Archeological site
- Playa del Carmen less than 1hr north
- the town of Valladolid within an hour driving
- Great restaurants & parties in Papayaplaya project community
- Tulum –Mayan temples and ruins sit overlooking the ocean in Tulum. Chichen Itza is also stunning and Coba is one of last pyramids in Mexico you can climb.
- Xcaret – Visit the evening show to enjoy a musical history of the area since pre-hispanic times to the present day or enjoy the recreation of an early Mexican ball game. It also offers the chance to swim with dolphins and to explore the beaches.
- Xel-Ha – A natural aquarium park that offers the chance to swim with dolphins and go snorkeling.
We had a remarkable time. The staff were so friendly and took care of our every need. The food and drinks made every day and adventure. We also had some wonderful meals in our house. Each morning we would awake to freshly brewed coffee and a delicious breakfast broth to our house. We could have asked for nothing more! ”
The home we stayed in, Casa Viento, was a beautiful home that gave a treehouse feel and perfectly accommodated our group. The staff at Papaya Playa Project, especially Miguel, were so extremely helpful in assisting us with dinner reservations, bike rentals, and any other want/need we had throughout the trip. I am counting down the days until my next trip to Tulum. ”
This place is great. I would highly recommend it for a chill, relaxed, down to earth beach vacay. ”