The Farm - Bourbon Dreams Estate
The Farm - Bourbon Dreams Estate
Enjoy access to this gorgeous Antebellum mansion, situated on 90-acres of farmland in the heart of Central Kentucky just outside Danville. With twelve bedrooms and sprawling over 10,000 square feet, you and your group will have a plethora of natural splendor to enjoy and rustic luxury to pamper you. Perfect for visiting the Bourbon Trail or an equestrian adventure, you’ll love this marvelous getaway!
The main estate on the farm features a historic feel, and when you’re surrounded by such an idyllic landscape, you’ll feel absolutely wrapped in serenity. The main estate features a plush living room, decorated in a traditional and pastoral style that will make you feel right at home. When it’s time for dinner, the kitchen welcomes you with open arms, featuring wooden finishes but still outfitted with modern appliances to help the master chef of your group whip up something delicious for everyone to enjoy.
The main estate features seven spacious bedrooms, the majority of which are en-suite. Many bedrooms offer sweeping views of the estate and Bluegrass fields from their confines. Each room offers a rural feel, with colorful blankets and crisp clean sheets to keep you nice and warm at night. Each bathroom offers high-end bath amenities to help you relax after a long day.
The second structure on the property is called Marigold’s Roost. Your private cabin features a living space, kitchen, and one private bedroom with a king-sized bed. There’s also an open-air second-floor loft with one queen bed and one twin. Enjoy sitting on your expansive front porch overlooking 90 acres of beautiful Kentucky Bluegrass!
Peacock Place is the third structure on the property, constructed in 2017 and featuring a cozy living space and kitchen area. The first bedroom features a king-sized bed, and there’s also a second-floor loft with one queen bed and one twin.
This final structure on the property is called Belle’s Cottage, right in the middle of all the property’s natural splendor. This private cottage features an inviting studio apartment-style space, including a king-sized bed, two twins, a kitchenette, and full bath. You’ll have your own private parking space just outside the cottage door.
This stunning estate, The Farm, is a 90-acre working farm just outside of Danville, Kentucky. You’ll enjoy full access to the grounds and trails, where you can explore and visit with all the animals. You may ever have a visit from a peacock, goat, duck, or other fun animal friends to your cabin’s porch. Make yourself at home and prepare your own meal while enjoying bonfires at night in the huge, outdoor fire pit.
While in Danville, the charming downtown area offers plenty of shops and restaurants to peruse. What you’ll enjoy the most, however, is easy access to the famous Bourbon Trail and one of the most famous distilleries in all of Kentucky, Wilderness Trail. Work with your staff to plan a tour of the Bourbon Trail, or possibly a winery tour for those looking for something a little more relaxed. If you’re interested in horseback riding or an equestrian adventure, Kentucky is famous for its horse activities!
Make memories that will last at this stunning farm estate!
If you're interested in reading any reviews about this lovely property, please visit their website!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Estate with 2 levels
12 bedrooms, 9 baths, 10100 square feet, 939 square meters
King, King, King, Queen, Queen, 2x Queen, Queen + Twin, Queen + Twin, Other, Other, Other, and Other
40 guests maximum
Blue Grass Airport - LEX
45 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
During your stay, you’ll have the help of a staff to attend to needs such as meal service, guided excursions, and so much more. These additional services are optional and will come at an additional cost. The services include country breakfasts, tours and excursions, etc.
Activities of Interest
- Bourbon Trail - Spend a day tasting your way through the historic Kentucky Bourbon Trail!
- Kentucky Wine Tours - Bourbon isn't the only delicious option in Kentucky. The state has plenty of delicious wineries as well.
- Central Kentucky Wildlife Refuge (30 minute drive) - Home to hundreds of bird species, this wildlife refuge is great for a day out with the kids.
- Pioneer Playhouse (8 minute drive) - Danville's outdoor theater offers quality entertainment and makes for a fun night on the town.
- Old Bridge Golf Club (10 minute drive) - This award-winning course offers 18 wonderful holes of gold.
Places of Interest
- Wilderness Trail Distillery (15 minute drive) - Visit the city's oldest legal distillery.
- Historic Downtown Danville (7 minute drive) - Downtown Danville is filled with charm, offering plenty of restaurants and shops to try.
- Constitution Square State Historic Park (7 minute drive) - Kentucky's constitution was signed here in 1792.
- Tut's (8 minute drive) - You will be blown away by the quality and taste of this authentic Egyptian restaurant.
- Bluegrass Pizza and Pub (7 minute drive) -With New York-style pizza and craft brews, this laidback eatery offers up a good time.