Magical Georgian House
London, United Kingdom
Magical Georgian House
Located in central London and just a short stroll from trendy Angel and Islington, this property is in a perfect location for your stay in London. On a quaint and quiet London street, this two-bedroom, 1100 square foot home is perfect to escape the hustle and bustle of London.
Upon entering this Georgian Maisonette, you will enter the stylish living area, decorated with exquisite furniture and modern art adding an eclectic slice of Haute bohemia, making it a welcome place to relax and enjoy your stay. The living area also has a large comfortable sofa and quaint fireplace which combine to create a relaxing space whether you want to curl up with a book or entertain your guests.
Just off from the stylish living room, you will find the equally stylish and modern kitchen. This kitchen is the perfect place to rustle up some delicious meals, with modern appliances and plenty of space.
Following on from the living areas, you will find the staircase adorned with soft carpeting leading you to the bedrooms.
The two bedrooms of this property are perfect places to rest after long days of exploring the beautiful city that is London. The bedrooms are both spacious, bright and decorated to the highest standard with art and beautiful bedspreads truly creating a peaceful place to rest.
The glamour of this property also stretches into the full bathroom, with black and white tiling, spotlights and spacious full bath. The bathroom also has a heated towel rail.
This beautifully designed, eclectic slice of Haute bohemia is filled with modern art and music photography and is surrounded by a serenity seldom found in Central London.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 3 levels
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 1100 square feet, 103 square meters
King and Other
4 guests maximum
London City Airport - LCY
35 minutes by car
Quaint London street and garden views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- London Eye - Go for a ride on Europe's tallest Ferris wheel for spectacular views of the city.
- London Zoo - Perfect for the whole family to explore the world's oldest scientific zoo!
- Old Spitalfields Market - One of London's best markets since 1638, good for antiques, crates of vinyl and food.
- Boxpark - The world's first pop-up mall, Boxpark is a shopping and street-food enclave made from upcycled shipping containers. Indulge in the many shops and restaurants that it has to offer.
- Madame Tussauds - Experience the glittering world of fame at Madame Tussauds in London. Pose for photos with wax figures of world-famous celebrities.
- River Cruise - Experience this high-speed Thames river RIB experience tour seeing London truly come alive and kicking with the fastest, most exciting River Thames cruise you could ever experience.
Places of Interest
- Buckingham Palace (35 minutes by car) - Take a trip to the official London residence of the British Monarch.
- St Paul's Cathedral (12 minutes by car) - St Paul's Cathedral is an Anglican cathedral and sits on Ludgate Hill at the highest point of the City of London.
- Tower of London (22 minutes by car) - Visit The Tower of London. a historic castle located on the north bank of the River Thames.
- The Shard (20 minutes by car) - Standing at 309.7 metres (1,016 ft) high, the Shard is the tallest building in the UK, the tallest building in the European Union, and the fifth-tallest building in Europe.
- Shoreditch (8 minutes by car) - Visit the hippest, most alternative parts of London