Modern with high Gaudi-ceilings, Gracia Retreat is situated on 2000 square feet in a historic, Art-Deco building in the middle of true Barcelona, right between Sant Gervasi and Gracia neighborhoods making it the perfect base for your stay in this wonderful city. Enjoy two bedrooms and room enough for five guests.
Gracia Retreat is stylish throughout and includes exposed stone and brick walls and ceilings, adding character to the property. Soft, natural light fills the property and stretches through the open plan living and dining areas. The living and dining areas are both elegantly decorated with contemporary furniture and exquisite art pieces.
The openness of Gracia Retreat also stretches to the kitchen, though a separate room, its walls are all floor-to-ceiling windows truly adding an open plan feel. The kitchen also has state of the art appliances and a large marble-topped center island which also doubles as a breakfast bar, the perfect place for a cup of coffee in the morning.
As you make your way through this stylish apartment, you will come across the two stunning bedrooms. Both bedrooms are equally stylish, with elegant bedspreads, ample natural light as well as beautiful art pieces.
The master bedroom comes with a king sized bed and ensuite bathroom. The secondary bedroom comes with a queen sized bed. You will also find a further bathroom with freestanding bathtub and shower.
Gracia Retreat also offers you a space to work during your stay with a chic office space. You will also find a cozy playroom for kids which features a teepee!
Barcelona is a wonderful city, and Gracia Retreat is truly the perfect place to stay while visiting this exciting city.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King and Queen
5 guests maximum
Barcelona-El Prat Airport (BCN)
30 minutes by car
Views of the beautiful city of Barcelona, right between Gracia and Sant Gervasi!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Horse Riding - Gallop through the gorgeous greenery of one of Catalonia’s most majestic natural parks.
- Theme Park - Enjoy a fun-filled day at Port Aventura, one of Europe’s largest theme parks perfect for the whole family.
- Barcelona Zoo - Situated in the city's lush Parc de la Ciutadella, the Catalan capital's wildlife refuge is considered the best in all of Spain, playing host to more than 4,000 creatures
- Bike Tour - Orient yourself in the sprawling Catalonian capital on a bike tour that allows you to cover more sights in less time
- Gymkhana Racing Experience - The extreme racing track of Can Padró offers thrill seekers the chance to learn what it takes to be an extreme track racing driver.
Places of Interest
- La Sagrada Familia (30 minute walk) - Get a fascinating insight into the history of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed cathedral. Admire the opulent ceilings and stained-glass windows while learning about the building’s charismatic creator.
- Pablo Picasso Museum (25 minutes by car) - Home to more than 4,000 works by Pablo Picasso, the Picasso Museum is Barcelona's most-visited art collection.
- Park Guell (23 minute walk) - A UNESCO World Heritage site, Antoni Gaudi spent 15 years designing and building the whimsical fountains, mosaic benches, pedestrian walkways, and gingerbread house-like buildings.
- Las Ramblas (30 minute walk) - Known as the most famous street in Barcelona, you'll love the exciting atmosphere found in the heart of Barcelona!
- La Boqueria (30 minute walk) - This vibrant and lively market sits just off Las Ramblas, with numerous stands offering delicious treats and snacks, as well as multiple surrounding restaurants.
- Gothic Quarter (20 minute by car) - Wander through the cobblestone streets,, explore the charming shops and cafes, and even catch a glimpse of the original Roman walls of the city!
Beautiful Barcelona Experience
The home was beautfully appointed and in a great location steps from the Metro and a close walk to Gruell Park. Lucas sent us a detailed house check-in and welcome email that was very helpful before arrival. Lucas was very attentive and a great communicator THIS was so needed since we did have a few issues while staying there.. We knew before hand that Lucas was having an issue with his AC ( which was very much needed during our stay) He informed us it was working before we arrived but he was still having an issue with it. What we didn't know is that we would have to get on a ladder to turn it on in a hall closet, It would of been nice to have the AC on upon our arrival since it took us a day to figure it out. The first night I went to take a shower and the bathroom flooded. I had no idea the water wasn't going down the drain it spilled into the bathroom. We tried using the other shower the next day but the same thing was happening. SO..., Thank goodness my husband is handy, We had to clean both shower drains the next morning since we had no way to shower. However, Lucas did offer to send someone to fix the situation but like I said, Anthony fixed it , european drain traps that just needed to be cleaned out. Lucas had he's house keeper meet and greet us she was adorable and very useful getting us aquinted with all the house gadgets and window blinds. The house had a water purifier which was great to have drinkable water and the home had a great expresso machine to make coffee in the morning. This home was great to come to after a day of exploring Barcelona and relax and enjoy a glass of Rioja. We found a great tiny sushi restaurant within steps from our home and loved the area.”