Luxury Home in Sunny Tucson
Luxury Home in Sunny Tucson
***Please note there is a separate guest suite on this property that may be used by other guests during your stay. This suite has a completely separate entrance, and there should be no reason for contact between parties. This home is NOT suitable for toddlers or young children who do not swim well. Should your traveling party not require use of all bedrooms, you may find some locked.
This stunning four-bedroom villa captures the very best of Tucson living! Situated on 5500 square feet, this lovely abode is surrounded by majestic mountain ranges and the miles of beautiful hiking trails and natural splendor that Tucson is famous for. Spend your days hiking, playing on championship golf courses, shopping, and more before returning to this magnificent home!
The interiors of this desert oasis invite ample amounts of natural light to flood the space. Soaring ceilings and collapsible glass in the great room provide for a sophisticated blend of indoor and outdoor living, creating the perfect spot for entertaining guests on warm evenings. Ample seating surrounded by large, panoramic view windows, allows you to take in the sparkling city lights and desert skies as you enjoy a glass of wine.
The kitchen is outfitted with gourmet appliances and state of the art finishes that are sure to delight any culinary aficionado! The open concept makes it easy for multiple hands to help out in the kitchen and there’s plenty of pristine countertop space to prepare ingredients. Enjoy casual meals at the breakfast bar, or settle in under the dining chandelier for a more formal meal.
There are four spacious bedrooms at this marvelous property, all featuring an en-suite bathroom and king or queen Tempurpedic or Sleep Number beds. Three of the four bedrooms have connected patios, offering an idyllic spot for a nightcap after bed. Two of the en-suite bathrooms have massive jacuzzi tubs, and the master bedroom has a luxurious steam shower.
Outside, the desert oasis theme continues! The negative edge pool is stunning and can be heated during the winter months at the guests’ expense. From your lovely backyard, you’ll have unmatched views of five majestic mountain ranges, making sunsets a miraculous experience. After a cool dip in the pool in the evenings, dine alfresco under the stars.
Situated high above Tucson, this lovely retreat is nestled at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountains in a gated country club community. You’ll spend your entire holiday surrounded by the natural beauty of the vast desert, stately mesquite trees, and abundant saguaro cacti. Because of this marvelous natural splendor, Tucson is a highly coveted destination for golfers, cyclists, and hikers, and is becoming a growing metropolis with plenty of shops and fine dining options to try. Take your best shot on a challenging desert golf course, or hike through one of Tucson’s many incredible mountain trails, including the Finger Rock Trail or Sabino Canyon. You’ll only be a short drive away from casinos, fine dining, art galleries, and so much more.
Spend a wonderful holiday in the desert at this exquisite Tucson oasis!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5500 square feet, 511 square meters
King, King, King, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Tucson International Airport - TUS
40 minutes by car
Mountain and city views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Mount Lemmon Scenic Byway - Regarded as one of the most scenic drives in Arizona, you'll experience arresting canyon and mountain vistas the whole way.
- Saguaro National Park (35 minute drive) - Walk through miles of amazing hiking trails and saguaro cacti.
- Sabino Canyon Hike (15 minute drive) - Hike your way to some of the most majestic canyon views you'll ever see.
- Historic Bike Tour in Tucson - One of the best ways to explore the city is with a leisurely bike ride.
- Silverbell Golf Course (30 minute drive) - With a championship layout, this striking desert course will challenge even the most skilled players.
Places of Interest
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum (50 minute drive) - This zoo-like museum features a sprawling 98 acres of amazing wildlife.
- Tucson Museum of Art and Historic Block (30 minute drive) - These galleries are housed in gorgeous historic adobe homes.
- Gaslight Theater (25 minute drive) - Offering everything from musical comedies to melodramas, a night at the theater is just what the doctor ordered!
- Owls Club (35 minute drive) - This dark and casual cocktail lounge offers an elegant space to relax and drink.
- Tallboys (30 minute drive) - This trendy, late night diner specializes in delicious breakfast, cocktails, and beer.