Walk to your private beach park from this three bedroom, 2600 square foot pool home in the heart of Park Shore, one of Naples' most affluent neighborhoods. Excellent shopping and dining (including the Village on Venetian Bay) are within easy walking distance. The beach is just half a mile away and there are no busy highways to cross to get there, just a relaxing walk over the bay bridge.
The home itself is nothing but impressive. With an open plan design, the feeling is one of space and comfort. The furnishings and linens are of the highest quality - Tommy Bahama, Ralph Lauren, etc. The interior of the living room is livened up by the stunning photographic work of Clyde Butcher - his work on The Everglades is internationally famous. The ambiance is opulent, yet beachy and tropical, with natural woods creating a relaxing haven.
In the living area, sliding doors open completely to bring the outside in and the inside out. The designer kitchen features a stylish breakfast nook. The formal dining area is both elegant and relaxing. The master suite is furnished in shades of tropical green, whilst the other two bedrooms echo the blues of the ocean, just a short walk away. The master bathroom has just been remodeled to luxury standard.
A huge yard featuring a number of fountains surrounds the spacious heated pool. The vegetation is mature and luxuriant as you will be surrounded by banana trees, exotic palms, and rubber plants.
And if you decide to leave the comforts of this stunning property, you will find the sophisticated pleasures of Naples on your doorstep. Park Shore has a private beach park for residents and guests only and the owners will provide you with a pass so you can use the excellent facilities there, including showers, parking, etc.
If you're looking for a truly luxurious getaway to Naples, Beachside truly is the place to be.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2600 square feet, 242 square meters
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
7 guests maximum
Southwest Florida International Airport (RWS), Miami International Airport (MIA)
35 minutes by car (RWS), 2 hours by car (MIA)
Beautiful Private Tropical Views
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
- $100 for private beach park access: it includes parking, picnic tables, showers etc. + private access to the beach. This fee is mandatory.
- $150 to keep the swimming pool heated throughout the week. This fee is optional.
- $150 for additional cleaning if the THIRDHOME guest is traveling with a pet. This fee is optional.
Activities of Interest
- Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary - It consists of about 13,000 acres of magnificent wetlands, pine flatwoods, a marsh, and a wet prairie, as well as the largest North American old growth Bald Cypress forest.
- Naples Zoo - Stroll along the paved path for almost a mile past 70 species of rare, beautiful animals that live surrounded by exotic plants from their natural habitats.
- Clam Pass Park - This beautiful park with beach access is located in the North Naples area and boasts 35 acres of carefully preserved coastal habitat with a three-quarter-mile boardwalk.
- Shop at The Village on Venetian Bay - Situated right on the waterfront, The Village on Venetian Bay is a luxurious open-air shopping mall!
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon - This water park offers a variety of fun-filled water-based activities, adventures, and rides for visitors of all ages.
Places of Interest
- Private Beach Park - Pass Provided. Beautiful Tropical Park on the Beach with picnic tables, showers and toilets. Walking Distance.
- 5th Avenue South (10 minutes) - The five-mile pedestrian friendly 5th Avenue South is located in the heart of downtown Naples and home to award-winning restaurants and bistros, world-class art galleries, chic boutiques, and elegant inns.
- Naples Pier (15 minutes) - Stretching from the end of 12th Avenue, the pier is a popular spot for fishing, sunset watching, dolphin spotting, and enjoying the view of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park (20 minutes) - At the northern end of the beach, anglers have the best chance of getting a good catch, and boaters can launch into Turkey Bay and experience the scenic estuaries of the Cocohatchee River.
- The Village on Venetian Bay - Walking Distance.
Great Naples location and with all the comforts you need for a memorable vacation. Spacious home with a wonderful pool and sitting area in a screened in lanai. The owner was fabulous and made sure our stay was perfect! ”