Acre Baja - 2 bedroom Jungle Villa
Acre Baja - 2 bedroom Jungle Villa
Tucked into the foothills of San Jose del Cabo, you will find a lush sanctuary set on 25 acres of abundant greenery. Featuring luxury treehouses, organic farms, private event spaces, and an award-winning bar and restaurant. Your stay at Acre Baja is determined to be one of the most unique experiences you can have!
Each Jungle Villa is constructed with sustainable building practices, using rammed earth construction techniques. While dedicated to a mindful lifestyle approach, all Villas are appointed with Thermador appliances and are located just a few steps away from an endless list of amenities.
Onsite Amenities to enjoy during your stay include:
- Renowned Acre organic farm to table restaurant.
- Acre Cocktail Bar - sister operation of Vancouver’s
highly acclaimed Keefer Bar.
- Zero edge solar heated pool with a full-service pool
- Oasis massage and body treatments.
- Fausto's - onsite breakfast diner.
- Bichi - onsite boutique.
- Room service, maid and concierge services.
- Daily yoga and movement.
- Yard games: bocce & ping pong.
- Exotic petting zoo.
Pets are welcome as long as they are comfortable around other animals.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Acre Baja and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout, and decor may vary by unit.
Please visit http://acrebaja.com/ for any additional information.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1750 square feet, 163 square meters
2x Queen and Full
6 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport
25 minutes by car
Jungle views with Mountains surrounding.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- With one of the only swimmable beaches in Cabo, head to the water for a refreshing swim.
- Have some fun in the sun playing any of the yard games provided from Bocce to Ping-Pong, there is something for everyone.
Places of Interest
- Immerse yourself in the culture with a real Farm-to-Table concept at Acre.
- Daily yoga and movement available for a full enlightening experience.
- Visit the onsite Exotic petting zoo. Bring your furry friend along for the ride also!
ACRE in Porto Los Cabos
VERY unique property. The Acre restaurant is superior. Really terrific food BUT they play a techno beat music LOUD all the time. Really distracts from the high quality dining experience. The villa (5) was a concrete, enviro type 2-story condo. Bedrooms are upstairs so plan accordingly. We loved the layout and all of the construction detail BUT the furniture was easily the most uncomfortable we've every tried to sit in. It's a mid-century vibe and it looks nice in a picture. they have a ton of cute little vignettes in the condo for sitting and enjoying the vibe but the chairs are so darn uncomfortable it's a real turn off. Kitchen and all equipment was 1st class as was the bedding and linens. Small but servicable bathrooms Staff was very nice and always out of sight. Issues were dealt with timely. We would not go back given the uncomfortable furniture. If you're looking for privacy, it's great. Extremely rough road/dirt to drive to it but serviceable. It's not for everyone.”
ACRE is a home away from home. Everyone is super nice and the place is amazing!”
The service at Acre Baja was impeccable ! Every single staff person we interacted with was extremely attentive, competent and non-intrusive. The modern design of the villa just gorgeous and made you feel at home. The beds super confortable and the food so delicious. Our stay was truly magical and we will definitely be back !!!! Thank you for this stay and the memories. Monique Thomajan and guests”