San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
Acre Baja - 2 bedroom Jungle Villa
A stay in an Acre Jungle Villa leaves guests energized, grounded and incredibly reconnected to self and loved ones.
Perhaps that’s due to the minimalist construction approach that has been adopted within this inspirational community of mindful trailblazers. Or maybe it’s because, within this jungle oasis located in Los Cabos, guests have the time and privacy to fully unwind, sample some delicious organic produce and completely indulge their senses in the very best that this location has to offer.
The villas are surrounded with lush tropical foliage, encouraging a feeling of stillness and presence. Guests have unbridled access to roam around the community, visit the dog sanctuary and perhaps get acquainted with some of our other Acre Farm animals. Well-behaved dogs are welcome at Acre.
Our guests are invited to immerse themselves in a total farm-to-table experience during their stay. Culinary classes and daily activities are available and moreover, highly encouraged, so guests who may arrive at our community as strangers, leave as forever friends.
Each Jungle Villa is solar-powered and constructed with sustainable building practices, using rammed earth construction techniques. While dedicated to a mindful lifestyle approach, all Villas are appointed with Thermador appliances and are located just a few steps away from an endless list of amenities.
If you’re in need of some R&R, perhaps you’ll spend your days lazing in a hammock, stretching your limbs during a morning yoga session, or sinking into bliss during an Acre Spa massage. For thrill-seekers, we recommend renting a Polaris Razor and zipping over the East Cape sand dunes, or perhaps explore some of the ‘World’s Aquarium’ that awaits you within the Sea of Cortez.
Whatever floats your particular boat, a freshly-prepared, revitalizing menu awaits you at our renowned Acre Restaurant, to put a perfect end to your dream vacation day.
Our concierge team is available to assist you with airport transfers, additional day tours or any fun-filled activity you may desire.
Onsite Amenities to enjoy during your stay include:
- Renowned Acre organic farm to table restaurant.
- Acre Cocktail Bar - sister operation of Vancouver’s highly acclaimed Keefer Bar.
- Zero edge solar heated pool with a full-service pool bar.
- Oasis massage and body treatments.
- Vietnamese pho bar, wine shop, and gift store.
- Room service, daily maid and concierge services.
- Daily yoga and movement.
- Yard games: bocce, bowling, ping pong, badminton, croquet.
- Exotic petting zoo.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Acre Baja and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout, and decor may vary by unit.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1750 square feet
2x Queen and Full
6 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport
25 minutes by car
Jungle views with Mountains surrounding.
Activities of Interest
- With one of the only swimmable beaches in Cabo, head to the water for a refreshing swim.
- Have some fun in the sun playing any of the yard games provided from Bocce to Bowling, there is something for everyone.
Places of Interest
- Immerse yourself in the culture with a real Farm-to-Table concept at Acre.
- Daily yoga and movement available for a full enlightening experience.
- Visit the onsite Exotic petting zoo. Bring your fury friend along for the ride also!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo