Built on 1000 square feet in the heart of Auckland city, this ultra-new, modern two-bedroom marvel is the perfect home base for exploring all the city has to offer. From world-class restaurants to ocean views, you can walk to pretty much everything from your well-appointed abode, fully stocked with all the luxury amenities and finishes you’ll need for the perfect holiday.
Each detail of this stunning apartment is stylish and high-end, thoughtfully created to ensure you and your guests have a lavish stay. You’ll love the light and airy atmosphere, creating the perfect spot to lounge with your guests as natural light floods in through large windows. The living room extends into the sleek, minimalist kitchen, featuring a modern design and equipped with everything you’ll need to whip up a delicious meal.
Each of the two bedrooms offers the perfect pampering retreat after a long day of adventure. Each room features a king-sized bed covered with luxurious linens and high-end bedding that’s sure to relax. The bathrooms are stocked with deluxe amenities that will relax and spoil you at the end of the day. Before calling it a night, relax on your private balcony as you sip on a glass of wine watching the sunset.
Wynyard Quarter showcases striking urban design and a picturesque location in Auckland, walking distance to incredible dining options, shops, and Auckland’s sweeping waterfront. Take the ferry over to Waiheke Island for the day, stroll past the marina, or head into one of the many boutique shops that line the streets. There is a regular program of events going on in Wynyard Quarter, featuring everything from summer movies in Silo Park to kids workshops on the Wharf.
With so much to do in Auckland, you almost don't know where to start! You won’t want to miss the plethora of adventures that await you, such as bungee jumping off the Auckland bridge, snorkeling around the Goat Island Marine Reserve, or just heading to the beach to frolic in the waves. The natural wonders truly abound, such as rainforests, sprawling parks, and volcanoes, just to name a few. Lord of the Rings lovers can visit Hobbiton while wine lovers can explore the Auckland Wine Trail. You’ll find the best bars and restaurants at Viaduct Harbor, sparkling with life and overlooking wonderful views of the water.
Experience the glamour of Auckland in Wynyard Quarter!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1000 square feet, 93 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
Auckland International Airport - AKL
25 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Rangitoto Island Hiking - This volcanic island is known for incredible hiking trails and scenic views.
- Waitakere Ranges National Park (35 minute drive) - With activities ranging from hiking to bird watching, nature lovers will adore this sweeping national park.
- Auckland Zoo (15 minute drive) - Kids and adults alike will love getting up close and personal with amazing animals at the zoo.
- Auckland Wine Trail Tours (10 minute drive) - Discover the many amazing vineyards in Auckland!
- AJ Hackett Auckland Bridge Bungee (5 minute drive) - Get your adrenaline rush with an amazing bungee jump!
Places of Interest
- Waitomo Glowworm Caves (2.5 hour drive) - Experience the power of this world-famous natural wonder!
- Hobbiton Movie Set (2 hour and 10 minute drive) - Lord of the Rings lovers will flock to the famous movie set!
- Baduzzi (5 minute walk) - With a retro vibe, this vibrant eatery keeps customers coming back with a modern twist on Italian fare.
- The Wreck (5 minute walk) - Located in Wynyard Quarter, you'll love the buzzing bar at the Wreck!
- Viaduct Harbor (15 minute walk) - A multitude of Auckland's best restaurants and bars are situated directly on the harbor.
wonderful location, very comfortable apartment, great place to stay for time in Aukland. Gracious hosts as well. Walking distance to the waterfront which is loaded with restaurants and bars and other attractions.”