BURSA Hotel (HS)
BURSA Hotel (HS)
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at email@example.com REQUESTS ARE BIDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.
Set in Kiev, BURSA Hotel Kyiv features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and is located just five minutes away from Andriyivsky Descent and Podil Theater. This hotel is also a 15-minute walk away from Saint Sophia Cathedral and Saint Andrew's Church.
At the hotel, every room has a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. At BURSA Hotel Kyiv rooms are equipped with a seating area. A à la carte breakfast is available each morning at the accommodations, at an extra price. BURSA Hotel Kyiv features a bar with a rooftop terrace and there is also a 24-hour library on site.
The concierge service is featured. A business center and newspapers are available on site. Speaking German, English, Russian and Ukrainian staff at the reception can help you plan your stay. Kiev River Port is a 10-minute from the hotel as well as from the Kiev Funicular.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
Kyiv Boryspil International Airport (KBP)
45 minute by car
...the charming streets of Kiev!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Imbir - Café-restaurant with a lovely atmosphere offering vegetarian food with a vegan menu which also sells house decorations, oils, spices, incense and more.
- Pirogovo Open Air Museum - Officially known as the National Museum of Ukrainian Architecture and Culture, the Pirogovo Open Air Museum is the largest open air museum in Europe.
- Landscape Alley - One of the brightest and the most special areas in Kiev: hidden in the cozy yard in the Old Kyiv's very center, it is the favourite strolling place for Kyiv residents and the true magnet for capital's numerous guests.
- Kanapa Restaurant - The great location Kanapa on one of the Kiev's hill provides for visitors a picturesque view from the window to the Dniper River and the Left bank of the city.
Places of Interest
- House of Peter I The Great (2 mins) - According to unconfirmed reports, the Emperor Peter I lived in this house in 1706 when supervised the construction of Pechersk fortress.
- St. Nicholas Prytyska Church (2 mins) - The church is one of a number of temples built in honor of St. Nicholas, known in Ukrainian legend as a savior of the needy and poor.
- PinchukArtCentre (25 mins) - Considered the main exhibition space for contemporary art in Ukraine, the centre is located in a six-story building.
- Andriyivski Uzviz (15 mins) - Here you'll find cafes, art galleries and vendors selling all manner of souvenirs and kitsch.
- St. Andrew's Church (15 mins) - This baroque masterpiece was built in 1754 by Italian architect Bartolomeo Rastrelli, who also designed the Winter Palace in St Petersburg.