A modern, luxurious, and stylish property, Villa Amara can be described as paradise. Siting at 3200 square feet in size, Villa Amara comes with three stunning bedrooms and plenty of outdoor space.
The interior of Villa Amara is truly beautiful. The living, kitchen and dining areas are all open plan and open-air offering ample natural light and the delightful Bali breeze to flow through. The living, dining and kitchen areas are also elegantly furnished. On one side of the living area you will see a stunning waterfall and fish pond feature, relax away as you hear the calming sound of the waterfall. On the other side, the living area overlooks the stunning pool area and gazebo. The living room has a plush sectional sofa to spend your days lounging around and the dining area has an eight-person dining table. You will also find a bar area where you can channel your inner mixologist. The kitchen is also fully equipped with modern appliances.
As you make your way through Villa Amara you will come across the three stunning bedrooms.
The Master Bedroom is fully enclosed, spacious and comes with a custom-made king-sized bed and sofa combo and overlooks the pool. From this bedroom, you will be able to just open the large sliding glass doors and jump in. The master bedroom is also elegantly decorated and features a wall with stunning photography. The master bathroom is equally impressive with a double outdoor, stone shower and an oversized terrazzo tub under a chandelier, truly making it the perfect place to unwind and relax.
The second bedroom also known as the blue room is also fully enclosed and comes with a king-sized bed. The king-sized bed also features a beautiful hand-carved headboard. This bedroom also features sliding doors which open out to the pool area.
The third bedroom equally stylish as the other two bedrooms feature two desks perfect for working and as well as a trundle bed which doubles as a sofa and can be pulled out to sleep two (with two super comfy twin pillow-top mattresses).
The two bedrooms both share a sleek guest bathroom featuring a bathtub and shower combo.
The outdoor area of Villa Amara is equally impressive as the interior. The pool is 9 meters long and is on a UV filter helping to make the water healthier for its swimmers. The area around the swimming pool features elegant outdoor furniture such as sun loungers which are perfect for taking in the Indonesian sunshine. You will also find a cozy gazebo where you can relax under the shade whilst still enjoying the outdoors.
Villa Amara is located in one of the most sought after neighborhoods of Ubud, tucked away from the hustle and bustle of town yet incredibly convenient at just a 15-minute walk to the center of Ubud.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3200 square feet
King, King, and 2x Twin
5 guests maximum
Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS)
1 hour by car
Swimming pool and luscious garden views!
Mandatory $250 per week includes daily cleaning and breakfast
Activities of Interest
- Karbit Bike Adventure - A dirt bike adventure beyond your wildest dreams awaits.
- Surfing - Take surf lessons at Batu Bolong or Berawa beaches and learn how to ride the waves of the Indian Ocean.
- Nyaman Gallery - Visit the first international contemporary art gallery in Bali.
- White Water Rafting - Paddle along the river and learn about the native flora and fauna. See hidden waterfalls and jump in to cool off in the refreshing waters.
- Snorkeling - Dive in and snorkel your way through the stunning coral and wide variety of fish species that Bali has to offer.
Places of Interest
- Tanah Lot Temple (1 hour by car) - This temple was built in the 15th-century and is filled with history and worth a visit.
- Batu Bolong Beach (1 hour by car) - Sunsets in Bali are gorgeous, and this is definitely the best beach to take in the view.
- Cloud 9 Canguu (45 minutes by car) - With chill vibes and delicious food, you have to experience the sunset from this spectacular restaurant at least once.
- Ekowisata Mangrove (30 minutes by car) - Discover the breathtaking mangrove forest, truly showcasing the diverse ecosystem in Bali.
- GWK Cultural Park (1 hour by car) -Discover Bali’s Most Iconic Landmark offering Indonesian Cultural Heritage.
Not as expected
It is difficult to access the property. You have to walk 5 minutes through alley with dogs and Scooter and motorcycles. There are many noise around the property at night and early morning. Many insects and mosquitoes. No A/C in kitchen and living area. Maid service is good. Towel is rough. ”
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Wireless Internet