Modern Oasis at Reunion Resort
Modern Oasis at Reunion Resort
This custom-built holiday home was designed to create the perfect magical vacation in the luxurious Reunion Resort! Sparing no expense, this incredible five-bedroom, 3300 square foot home offers you and your family worlds of entertainment and luxury.
The contemporary elegance and excellent blend of indoor and outdoor living separate this villa from the rest. The spacious, open floor plan is perfect for entertaining, allowing the whole family to gather and make unforgettable memories. The sleek, modern family room features a 75-inch Smart TV, perfect for watching the big game on a quiet afternoon.
The living room moves seamlessly to the gourmet kitchen, serving as the perfect replacement when you need a break from the excitement of Disney restaurants. This space features a delightful open concept that lends itself to multiple hands helping out in the kitchen, making good use of state-of-the-art appliances. Enjoy your meals together at the beautiful formal dining table.
After a thrilling day at Orlando’s theme parks, a good night’s sleep is a must! Retire to one of five incredible bedrooms, including three lavish master suites, all with king-sized beds and pristine bathrooms. The next bedroom features a Parisian theme, offering two comfortable full-sized beds. The kids will adore the Galactic room, equipped with funky bunk beds and making you feel as though you’ve entered the Star Wars universe!
You don’t even have to leave your home to find ultimate entertainment. Kids and adults alike will enjoy spending time in the game loft, featuring a cherry red mustang custom pool table and arcade games. For a family movie night, kick back with some popcorn in your private movie theater.
When you step outside, you’re met with a custom splash pad and pool, perfect for a respite from the hot Florida sunshine. Enjoy a drink or two as you lounge on one of the plush pool chairs and take in the golf course views. If you get hungry, fire up the grill for the perfect afternoon barbecue!
Between the breathtaking views, fabulous amenities, and the incredible opportunities for family fun, Reunion Resort is the perfect destination for your next Disney getaway! Just six miles from the famed theme park, you can enjoy all the excitement the likes of Disney and Universal have to offer and then return to the comfort of your opulent vacation home. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a gated community and 24-hour security, and enjoy five-star amenities, such as eight community pools, delicious dining options, a state of the art fitness center, championship golf, and a resort boutique spa.
This modern oasis is the perfect getaway for your next trip to Disney!
*** OPTIONAL HOUSE GUEST REGISTRATION:
The following Reunion Resort amenities require House Guest Registration. Guest must have pre-registered five days prior to arrival in order to have access to the following amenities listed below:
Private House Guest Pool
Three Golf Courses
To obtain a Guest Card you must register in advance as well as pay the applicable resort fees. All Reunion property owners with membership have a limited number of days they can appoint to house guests. Therefore, the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) available.
COLLECTION OF HOUSE GUEST CARDS:
Passes should be collected from the Membership Office located in the Grande, which is open Monday through Saturday from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. Houseguests arriving Saturday evening through Monday morning may pick up their House guest cards at the front desk in the Grande. Photograph identification will be required from one adult in the party to pick up the house guest cards. All House guest adults must show their house guest card and photo ID for access to the Reunion golf courses, tennis facility, and water park.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3300 square feet, 307 square meters
King, King, King, 2x Full, and Bunk
14 guests maximum
Orlando International Airport - MCO
45 minutes by car
Golf and preserve views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Optional Pool Heating:$35/day
OPTIONAL Guest Registration Fees, Rules & Procedure:
The cost of registration is $40 for a one day pass to the resort's amenities including water park, shuttle to Disney, mini golf, tennis courts, community pools, pickleball, playgrounds. This does not include access to Golf and Spa which have additional fees.
Confirmation of your stay will be sent via email. Unfortunately, these are the Resort's rules (not ours) and we have no influence on the membership policy or fees.
Activities of Interest
- Walt Disney World (15 minute drive) - Savor the magic of Walt Disney World and explore your way through countless of your favorite animated classics!
- Universal Studios (45 minute drive) - Be the star of your own movie, and experience one awe-inspiring adventure after another at Universal Studios!
- Reunion Resort Golf Course (5 minute drive) - This Arnold Palmer-designed course is one of the best in the nation, and sure to be a challenge for even the most experienced of golfers.
- Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park (7 minute drive) - Swing through the trees at this thrilling obstacle course, featuring zip lines, suspended bridges, and more!
- Spirit of the Swamp Airboat Rides (50 minute drive) - Climb aboard this luxurious airboat, gliding through a beautiful paradise of swamps, marshes, and more.
Places of Interest
- Kissimmee Lakefront Park (40 minute drive) - This grassy waterfront park offers lovely walking paths, a fishing pier, picnic areas, and a playground.
- The Disney Wilderness Preserve (45 minute drive) - Children and adults alike will be delighted by this amazing nature reserve.
- Old Town (30 minute drive) - Experience this retro amusement park and outdoor shopping mall, with plenty of fun for the whole family to enjoy.
- Downtown Disney (25 minute drive) - Uncover an eclectic array of shops, dining experiences, and fun at Downtown Disney!
- Eleven (5 minute drive) - After a delicious steak dinner, head out to Eleven's gorgeous rooftop patio for stunning views, and the best seats in the house for the Magic Kingdom's firework display.