Indian Rocks Beach, Florida
Sea Shell Beach Cottage
Sea Shell Beach Cottage
Tucked away on 1600 square feet in the beautiful ocean town of Indian Rocks Beach, this charming cottage is just a two-block stroll to the beach. This stunning four-bedroom retreat will give you the relaxing vacation you deserve, where you can lounge all day by your private swimming pool, spend a day at the beach, or enjoy this coastal town’s many charms.
When you step inside this lovely home, you’ll be met with a spacious open floor plan and a design that keeps entertainment in mind. The living room, dining room, and open-concept kitchen all flow together easily emitting a bright and lively feel that’s only accentuated by a smattering of vibrant coastal colors against a minimalist backdrop. The living room features a pull-out sofa, two accent chairs, and a massive, flat screen Smart TV. A few rustic, elegant touches, such as barn doors and shiplap, make this beach home feel special!
Sea Shell Cottage offers a spacious and airy kitchen, centered around a large island that can sit up to six guests and allows friends and family to gather and socialize. The kitchen is fully stocked with everything you’ll need to cook a delicious, homemade meal. Take advantage of state of the art appliances, sure to cook your meals to absolute perfection. The kitchen flows into the dining room, which seats an additional six guests.
Each of the four bedrooms offers a wonderful spot to retreat and relax at the end of an exciting day. The first bedroom features a king-sized bed, the second two twins, the third another king, and the fourth two full-sized beds. Each bedroom has a flat screen Smart TV for your use.
The crown jewel of this classic beach cottage is the oversized and attractive pool area, custom built in March of 2019. The pool area features nine plush lounges and plenty of outdoor seating, all surrounded by a stunning array of lush palm trees. This is the perfect spot for alfresco entertaining – fire up the grill for a poolside barbecue on a sunny afternoon!
With the beach just two blocks away, this comfortable home has a fabulous location. Indian Rocks Beach offers a stellar, casual getaway that’s filled with endless coastal fun. If you’re in the mood for an adventure, head out on the water with a deep sea fishing charter, or take a more leisurely approach to the day with a round of golf or beachfront picnic. The city of Clearwater is just a 20-minute drive away, with famous sites such as its amazing aquarium and delicious restaurants. Just down the beach, you’ll find great seafood haunts in Indian Rocks as well, sure to make your mouth water!
Enjoy life in the slow lane at Sea Shell Beach Cottage!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1600 square feet
King, King, 2x Full, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
Tampa International Airport - TPA
45 minutes by car
Neighborhood and palm tree views!
Pool heating is available between October and April at $35/night plus taxes.
Giant Spa can be heated at $15/night plus taxes.
Pets are considered - please check with the owner before booking. if allowed, there will be a pet fee of $150/week plus taxes.
Activities of Interest
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium (20 minute drive) -Dedicated to the rescue of sick and injured marine animals, this amazing center allows you to get up close and personal with sea creatures!
- Dalí Museum (35 minute drive) - Peruse through a multitude of this famous painters exquisite, unique works.
- Splash Harbour Water Park (5 minute drive) - This fantastic water park attraction is great for a day out with the kids!
- Contagious Deep Sea Fishing Charters (7 minute drive) - Head out on the water and reel in a big one with an experienced angler!
- Bellevue Biltmore Golf Club (8 minute drive) - You'll love the pristine layout of this beautiful course.
Places of Interest
- Guppy's on the Beach (10 minute walk) - Focused on upscale seafood dishes, this warm and eclectic beach restaurant will satisfy your taste buds.
- Keegan's Seafood Grille (10 minute walk) - You'll love the funky style of this laidback seafood eatery.
- Indian Rocks Beach (5 minute walk) - These sandy shores are just a quick stroll away!
- Florida Botanical Gardens (10 minute drive)- It's free to walk around this lush garden, filled with colorful, tropical flora.
- Pier 60 (15 minute drive) - This incredible pier in Clearwater is perfect for fishing!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet