Sabai Sabai Villa
Sabai Sabai Villa
Perched on 4500 square feet on a hillside overlooking the Big Buddha, this lovely Thai villa features the perfect orientation for taking in magnificent sunset views. The luxurious Sabai Sabai Villa offers four bedrooms and a serene location set away from the troubles of the real world.
This villa is absolutely gorgeous, boasting a modern design that’s chock-full of unique artwork and a geometric scheme that makes great use of space. Vibrant colors fill the main living room popping out against a pristine, white backdrop that’s amplified by the massive wall-to-wall window that opens up to the terrace. With this seamless blend of indoor and outdoor living, you’ll feel completely immersed in this tropical experience.
When it’s time for dinner, the master chef of your group will be awed the plethora of amenities awaiting them in the gourmet kitchen. Take advantage of state of the art appliance and polished, glossy countertops, perfect for preparing ingredients. If you feel like being pampered for the night, a private chef is available to you for an additional cost, ensuring you won’t lift a finger.
Each of the four bedrooms features a striking design that will blow you away. Each room is accented by a brilliant red wall that holds a bold art piece, perfectly capping off the already unique style of the home. The first three bedrooms all offer king-sized beds, and the fourth has two twins, perfect for the kids in your group. Each bedroom features an en-suite bathroom and access to a private veranda, all which features spectacular ocean views.
Relax, sip on a cocktail, and soak up the sun on your sensational oceanfront terrace. The large living room opens up completely to a private veranda, featuring an expansive infinity-edge pool and uninterrupted sunset views. On a hot summer’s day, there’s nothing better than a refreshing dip in the pool before hopping out to enjoy the sunshine as you lounge in a plush pool chair.
This private villa is situated just moments from the small village of Ban Rak, which has a lovely array of local shops and restaurants to peruse. Fisherman’s Village is lined with shops, fun bars, and so much more for you to explore. Big Buddha Beach is just a five-minute drive away, making it easy to spend all day enjoying the sand and surf. If you’re looking for a slightly more buzzing vibe, Chewang Village and Beach is the biggest town in the area. Explore the beautiful nature surrounding you by bike, or soar high above with a zip line tour. With so much to see and do, there will never be a dull moment.
Sabai Sabai Villa offers a truly luxurious and unique escape to the Thai coast!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Townhome with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4500 square feet, 419 square meters
King, King, King, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Samui Airport - USM
10 minutes by car
West-facing ocean views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Optional fees: Daily cleaning, a private chef, and massage services can be provided for an additional fee. Book directly at check-in with the property manager.
Activities of Interest
- Santiburi Golf Course (25 minute drive) - This 18-hole championship course is an essential stop for any golf lover visiting the area.
- Samui Quad Bike Tour (15 minute drive) - Explore the rugged terrain of the landscape via Quad Bike.
- Samui Elephant Sanctuary (10 minute drive) - See these majestic animals up close and personal!
- Ziplining - Soar high above the jungle with an exhilarating zipline!
Places of Interest
- Big Buddha Beach (5 minute drive) - You'll love this vibrant beach!
- Fisherman's Village (7 minute drive) - This bustling street is lined with shops, restaurants, and fun bars.
- Chewang Village and Beach (15 minute drive) - The biggest town in the area offers one of the most lovely beach experiences as well!
- The Jungle Club (20 minute drive) - Enjoy signature cocktails and a wide array of cuisine at this swanky eatery.
- Supattra Dining (5 minute walk) - This sensational Thai restaurant is one of the very best on the island.