Enjoy this modern and spacious villa located in a beautiful area of Essaouira. With three bedrooms and stretching out over 2800 square feet, there's plenty of room to kick back and relax as you soak up the beauty that surrounds you.
Upon entering this stunning villa, you will be welcomed by ample natural light. Large windows dotted around the villa allow ample natural light to flow through the property. The living and dining areas are open planned and are spacious and offer fantastic views across the garden and pool area due to the stunning floor to ceiling windows. The living and dining area are also elegantly furnished with chic furniture adding style to the property. The kitchen is also modern with chic oak cabinets as well as being well equipped for you to create a perfect meal.
As you make your way through this stunning villa, you will come across the perfect places to rest after a long day of exploring Essaouira, the three bedrooms. Each bedroom features ample natural light and is also elegantly decorated. Both the master and one of the guest bedrooms have a queen sized bed, with the additional bedroom featuring two twin beds. The bathrooms are equally modern and stunning. The master bathroom features an elegant bath and spacious shower.
The outdoor space of Villa 35 is truly amazing! A stunning swimming pool and an area featuring elegant outdoor furniture making it the perfect place to enjoy the Moroccan sunshine and fresh air. The lawn is also well manicured and features palm trees truly giving you that tropical feel. The outdoor space of Villa 35 also offers undisturbed views of the nearby golf course. You will also find a stunning covered patio area, featuring elegant outdoor furniture as well as a quaint outdoor bbq grill.
Villa 35 is a truly stunning property in a fabulous location and is the perfect base for your visit to Essaouira.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2800 square feet, 261 square meters
Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Essaouira Mogador Airport (ESU)
15 minutes by car
Stunning golf course views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Cooking Class - Take part in a hands-on culinary experience, as you shop for ingredients at the spice souks, learn to make traditional Moroccan dishes.
- Surfing - Essaouira is the perfect spot to surf, take part in both beginner and advanced classes at Essaouira Beach.
- Horse and Camel Tour - Ride on a horse or camel across Essaouira’s beaches, dunes, and forest on a guided tour.
- Quad Tour - Enjoy a day of adventure in the dunes by going on an ATV quad bike tour.
Places of Interest
- Essaouira Medina (12 minutes by car) - Walled medina dating from the late 18th century and is a Unesco’s World Heritage site, outstanding and well-preserved example of European military architecture in North Africa.
- Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdellah Museum (10 minutes by car) - Visit this museum which features collections of jewellery, costumes, embroidery, woodcarving and weapons from the region.
- Fish Souq (10 minutes by car) - Visit this traditional Moroccan fish market, and witness the fish auction.
- Salut Maroc (10 minutes by car) - Visit this wonderful Riad " Salut Maroc", which has been beautifully restored with traditional Moroccan mosaic interior design.
- Essaouira Citadel (12 minutes by car) - Discover the old Portuguese fortress of Essaouira.
The house was amazing. Had all we wanted..beautiful pool, right on a golf course and such a gorgeous setting. Mariana was a wonderful host who was able to answer all our questions before we even got to the house. I am particularly grateful for Wafa, the maid of the house who made incredible meals and helped us call taxis and communicate with the local people. All in all, this was a once in a lifetime trip and it went perfectly. ”
You May Also be Interested In