Splendid Santa Barbara Villa
Santa Barbara, California
Splendid Santa Barbara Villa
With unbelievable panoramic views of the shimmering Pacific Ocean, Channel Islands, and majestic mountains, this luxury Mediterranean Estate is one of the top luxury getaways in Santa Barbara. Set atop a knoll on 6400 square feet, the entire grounds of this eight-bedroom estate cover a beautiful seven acres and sit just minutes away from downtown Santa Barbara and stunning beaches.
Perfect for multiple families and large groups, this marvelous compound features five separate living spaces, each offering its own beautifully designed kitchen, lounge area, private entrance, and outdoor spaces with incredible views. While connected within an expansive compound estate, you’ll feel completely serene and private in either the large main residence, guest loft, artist’s studio, or one of two guest apartments. Each residence is designed with sunny California elegance in mind, boasting high-end furnishings, state of the art appliances, and a modern appeal.
Sleeping up to 28 guests, this spectacular estate offers a plethora of different bedding configurations throughout the compound. In the Main Residence, you’ll find two lovely bedrooms, including the master, which features a king-sized bed and pristine en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom offers a queen-sized bed. Along with these two bedrooms, the Main Residence is equipped with a bright and airy living room and the main chef’s kitchen. Sliding glass doors open up to a patio area, where you’ll be met with a patio, gas fire pit, and sweeping ocean views.
The Ocean Level Apartment has bedrooms three and four, both offering sumptuous queen-sized beds. The spacious living area features plenty of seating and a pull-out couch along with a studio kitchen. The Courtyard Apartment is set up with the same sort of living style as the Ocean Level Apartment, also with two queen rooms.
The Artist Studio has the seventh bedroom along with a lovely living area and studio kitchen. The Guest Loft has the final bedroom, offering a convertible queen-sized bed and full bath. The sleeping loft has four twin mattresses for extra space. There’s also a living area, studio kitchen, and private entrance.
The compound shares access to expansive outdoor areas, providing the perfect alfresco spot for entertaining guests and relaxing. Lounge in plush chaises while you take in the spectacular views that surround the home. As the sun sinks low in the sky, enjoy the colorful sunset from the comfort of your private hot tub. There are Pacific views throughout this lovely estate, with seven of the eight bedrooms overlooking the water.
Visitors to this majestic estate will find themselves enjoying unparalleled privacy and tranquility while being just minutes away from the heart of town. Downtown Santa Barbara and the beach are both just a quick drive away, where perfect weather, gorgeous architecture, culture, and an excellent culinary scene await you! With adventures and activities for all tastes, Santa Barbara is sure to offer something for everyone. Spend the day at the beach, exploring wineries nearby, or losing yourself in the historic and artistic soul of the city.
This incredible compound is the perfect home base for exploring Santa Barbara!
***Please note that this is a large compound that requires some upkeep. Periodically, there may be workers on the grounds and there is a caretaker who is on the property.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
8 bedrooms, 6 baths, 6400 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Other
16 guests maximum
Santa Barbara Municipal Airport (SBA), Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
15 minutes by car (SBA), 2 hours by car (LAX)
Incredible ocean and mountain views!
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Art Walks (20 minute drive) - Every Sunday, the Art Walk runs along Cabrillo Boulevard, giving you a taste of local artistry in Santa Barbara.
- Santa Barbara Zoo (20 minute drive) - Give yourself a taste of exoticism by getting up close and personal with animals from around the globe.
- Santa Barbara Museum of Art (20 minute drive) - In the heart down, enjoy this infusion of high culture and laidback California vibes at this amazing museum.
- Santa Barbara Wine Tours (20 minute drive) - Peruse through Santa Barbara's incredible offering of amazing tasting rooms.
- Cabrillo Bike Path (20 minute drive) - You can't beat the view on this amazing bike path!
Places of Interest
- State Street (15 minute drive) - Santa Barbara's most famous avenue runs through shops, art galleries, cafes, theaters, and more!
- Goleta Beach Park (15 minute drive) - Catch some rays at this stunning beach!
- Old Mission Santa Barbara (15 minute drive) - A trip to the Old Missions offers a glimpse of the city's beginnings!
- Yoichi's (20 minute drive) - This authentic Japanese restaurant sets your tastebuds on edge with traditional fare.
- Los Agaves (20 minute drive) - For the best nachos ever, there's no better spot than Los Agaves.
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet