Watercolor Private Residence Club - 30A
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Watercolor Private Residence Club
Located in the town center of Watercolor Resort, the Watercolor Private Residence Club is just steps from the white sands of the gulf coast! This 1400 square foot, two bedroom condo can sleep up to six guests.
The living area offers a couch and chairs comfortably displayed in front of the television. Natural light pours through this space from the floor to ceiling windows. A dining table for four sits between the living space and kitchen, however, most guests prefer to take advantage of the outdoor dining table located on the patio!
The two bedrooms feature king-size beds and both have balcony access with an outdoor sitting area.
Watercolor boasts five swimming pools, the boathouse for access to Western Lake, and architect designed exceptionally high-quality buildings. Fish out of Water, a top restaurant, is adjacent to the property. Across the street, you can find the Watercolor Inn and Beach Club, and next door is the internationally acclaimed town of Seaside, Florida.
In addition to guests having access to all Watercolor resort amenities, they can enjoy free use of two bicycles for the week and use of kayaks on Western Lake each day as well. Spend your days soaking up the Florida sun in Watercolor!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1400 square feet
King and King
6 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport - ECP
45 minutes by car
Optional beach chair service is available for an additional fee.
Activities of Interest
- Spa Pearl (20 minute drive) – Experience a replenishing world of health, wellness, and relaxation while invigorating your senses and being pampered at Spa Pearl.
- Wild Thang Airboat Tours (35 minute drive) - Take a thrilling ride sliding and spinning along the marshes and backwater creeks in just inches of water searching for alligators, dolphins, herons, egrets, & birds of prey.
- Camp Creek Golf Club (20 minute drive) - Tom Fazio-designed, 18-hole championship course is a perfect blend of fine short and long holes with wide fairways, which reward long, daring driving.
- Cattywampus Eco Adventures (50 minute drive) - Home of the Seashell Safari, a 3-hour day cruise that tours the waters and stops for a mid-cruise snorkel session where you can swim with fish, collect shells, and see various coastal birds and dolphins.
Places of Interest
- Shades Bar & Grill (20 minute drive) – Shades has been around for more than 20 years and offers daily chef features, famous wings, seafood, classic spirits and draught beer, a fabulous staff, and an exceptional environment.
- Alys Beach (20 minute drive) - This beach neighborhood includes a nature preserve, trails, outdoor sculptures, and elegant landscapes. Whether sitting on sugar-white sands or strolling along the nature walk, there's always a beautiful view.
- Pier Park (30 minute drive) - In neighboring Panama City, this is the spot for shopping and entertainment. This mega outdoor shopping mall has specialty shops, retailers, restaurants, and a state-of-the-art movie theater.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo