Don’t miss out on the chance to stay in this gorgeous, ranch-style home in the heart of one of Nashville trendiest neighborhoods. This four-bedroom East Nashville abode is situated on 2700 square feet and has all of the comforts and amenities you’ll need to fully enjoy your stay. With a huge backyard and a killer location, this home proves to be the perfect home base for your next Music City getaway.
As soon as you step inside this home, you’ll be embraced by the feeling that you’re truly at home. Filled with character and vibrant hues, the bright and sunny palette compliments the light-filled layout. Each room easily flows into the next, creating a wonderful space for entertaining. Unique touches, such as the stunning kitchen backsplash, bathroom tile, and sliding barn doors serve as beautiful statement pieces throughout the home.
The kitchen and dining area is set up as a fantastic spot for entertaining, cooking, and hanging out with your friends. Let the master chef of your group take advantage of state of the art appliance in the gorgeous, open-concept kitchen, before settling in at the wooden dining table for a tasty meal. As the sun goes down, spend time on the welcoming front porch or head to your private veranda in the back.
When you’re ready to explore the amazing East Nashville neighborhood, everything you’ll want to see is within walking distance. Some of the area’s best spots include Southern Grist, Vinyl Tap, Café Roze, and Riverside Grillshack. If you’re feeling like a night out, Five Points is a quick drive away, offering plenty of exciting bars! With Broadway just a quick drive away, you’re sure to have an amazing time. If you’re not into Honkytonks, no worries - Nashville’s music attractions have opened up to plenty of other genres, and with an exploding culinary scene, has become one of the hottest destinations in the country. Make sure to visit the staples, such as the Ryman and the Grand Ole Opry.
You’ll love this ranch-style home in East Nashville!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2700 square feet, 251 square meters
King, King, Full, and 2x Full
13 guests maximum
Nashville International Airport - BNA
20 minutes by car
Views of the East Nashville neighborhood!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Shelby Bottoms Park and Greenway (15 minute drive) - Make your way on foot or by bike through stunning nature trails.
- Shelby Golf Course (10 minute drive) - This historic golf course offers a stunning layout.
- Ryman Auditorium (15 minute drive) - Take a tour or see an amazing show at this iconic Nashville venue.
- Yazoo Brewing Company (15 minute drive) - With twice-weekly brewery tours, you'll learn about the brewing process and sip on delicious Yazoo beers.
- Grand Ole Opry (15 minute drive) - Have an authentic country music experience!
Places of Interest
- The Parthenon (15 minute drive) - See why Nashville is known as "The Athens of the South" at this gorgeous green park and lovely tribute to the Parthenon.
- Broadway (10 minute drive) - Experience the lights of Nashville's most famous strip!
- Belle Mead Plantation (20 minute drive) - Visit and marvel at this breathtaking plantation home.
- Pharmacy Burger (5 minute drive) - Sip on craft brews in the sunny beer garden while you dine on gourmet burgers.
- Five Points Pizza (7 minute drive) - You'll love this local pizza joint, offering up some of the best pies in town!