Embrace the charms of Southern living in this inviting, three-bedroom home! Located on 2500 square feet in East Nashville, one of Music City’s trendiest neighborhoods, you’ll be walking distance from great local shops and restaurants and only a quick drive away to the lights of downtown.
This lovely residence features an all-white interior, filled with bright splashed of color that reflect the vibrant nature of the city. Original historical accents and unique artwork bring a certain character to the space, along with rustic wooden finishes, rich textures, and contrasting patterns, bringing the funky spirit of Nashville to your home! If you feel like staying in for the night, the gourmet kitchen is equipped with everything you’ll need to whip up a delicious meal, and your back porch is perfect for beer drinking and taking in the lush green views around you.
This two-story home has three bedrooms, including a master that features a comfy king-sized bed and pristine en-suite bathroom. Enjoy amenities such as double sinks and a roomy standing shower! The next bedroom has a queen-sized bed, and the third bedroom can be found upstairs, offering two queen-sized beds.
When you’re ready to explore the amazing East Nashville neighborhood, everything you’ll want to see is within walking distance. Some of the area’s best spots include Southern Grist, Vinyl Tap, Café Roze, and Riverside Grillshack. If you’re feeling like a night out, Five Points is a quick drive away, offering plenty of exciting bars! With Broadway just a quick drive away, you’re sure to have an amazing time. If you’re not into Honkytonks, no worries - Nashville’s music attractions have opened up to plenty of other genres, and with an exploding culinary scene, has become one of the hottest destinations in the country. Make sure to visit the staples, such as the Ryman and the Grand Ole Opry.
Enjoy this charming, southern-inspired getaway in East Nashville!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2500 square feet
King, Queen, and 2x Queen
10 guests maximum
Nashville International Airport - BNA
25 minutes by car
East Nashville views!
Activities of Interest
- Shelby Bottoms Park and Greenway (8 minute drive) - Make your way on foot or by bike through stunning nature trails.
- Shelby Golf Course (5 minute drive) - This historic golf course offers a stunning layout.
- Ryman Auditorium (15 minute drive) - Take a tour or see an amazing show at this iconic Nashville venue.
- Vinyl Tap (5 minute walk) - Sip on smooth beers while you browse for records at this unique bar!
- Grand Ole Opry (20 minute drive) - Have an authentic country music experience!
Places of Interest
- Rosepepper Cantina (10 minute walk) - Known for their famous margaritas and an all around good time, this delicious cantina is worth a visit!
- The Parthenon (30 minute drive) - See why Nashville is known as "The Athens of the South" at this gorgeous green park and lovely tribute to the Parthenon.
- Two Ten Jack (3 minute drive) - This chic eatery features delicious Japanese fare, including small plates, ramen, and sushi.
- Broadway (15 minute drive) - Experience the lights of Nashville's most famous strip!
- Belle Mead Plantation (35 minute drive) - Visit and marvel at this breathtaking plantation home.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet