Modern Gem in Santa Fe
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Modern Gem in Santa Fe
With contemporary design and modern sensibilities, this gorgeous three-bedroom residence has the perfect blend of tradition and elegance in sunny Santa Fe! Situated on 1400 square feet, you’ll have easy access to all of Santa Fe’s wonderful attractions as well as a home away from home that makes you feel welcome and pampered.
Spanning over three floors, this spectacular residence embodies bright, contemporary bliss. In the spacious living room, a sleek sofa and colorful armchair serve to comfort you as you relax with a glass of wine in hand. High, wood-beamed ceilings allow for natural light to fill the space, glancing off tile floors and sleek finishes. Curl up beside the wood-burning fireplace and enjoy a good book or a casual movie night.
In the lavish kitchen area, a full suite of stainless steel appliances awaits the master chef of your group. Amenities include a five-burner gas range, farm sink, and ample pristine counter space. Whip up delicious meals for all of your guests to enjoy, either at the spacious kitchen bar or the elegant glass-top table in the dining room.
With three colorful bedrooms, this lovely home can sleep up to six guests. The master bedroom offers a plush, king-sized bed along with a charming reading nook for extra privacy. You’ll adore the en-suite master bath, complete with a double vanity and roomy tub/shower combination. The second master suite has another king-sized bed and en-suite bathroom, and the third bedroom features a twin-over-full bunk bed.
This marvelous retreat offers the perfect combination of indoor and outdoor living space, inviting you to revel in the gorgeous weather of Santa Fe. The private courtyard features plenty of seating for everyone along with a wood-burning fireplace to keep you warm when the nights get a bit cooler. Wind down during sunset with a refreshing beverage in this space, complete with flagstone detailing and a beautiful fountain.
In Santa Fe, you’ll find nature museums, the region’s best-known opera, art galleries, and world-class restaurants nestled side by side. The plaza, only a quick walk away, features the city’s famous Indian and Spanish markets, perfect for an afternoon of exploration and discovery. Just a short drive away, you’ll find stunning hiking and mountain biking trails, lovely wineries, and the famed Canyon Road, where a number of incredible galleries await you.
Enjoy this contemporary retreat in Santa Fe!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1400 square feet, 131 square meters
King, King, and Bunk
6 guests maximum
Albuquerque International Sunport (ABQ), Santa Fe Regional Airport (SAF)
1 hour by car (ABQ), 20 minutes by car (SAF)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Museum of International Folk Art (10 minute drive) - Encounter the amazing aspects of Southwestern art, as well as plenty of other styles from all over the globe.
- Georgia O'Keeffe Museum (3 minute drive) - Georgia O'Keeffe's blazing representations of the Sante Fe desert earned her a reputation as one of the region's top artists.
- Santa Fe Spirits (5 minute drive) - This local distillery offer cheap, delicious tasting flights for you to sample.
- El Flamenco (15 minute walk) - Spellbinding performances at this incredible flamenco venue will have you wanting to sign up for a class the next day!
- Marty Sanchez Links de Santa Fe (20 minute drive) - Santa Fe's finest municipal golf course offers golfers of all abilities the chance to take in breathtaking views as they play.
Places of Interest
- Canyon Road (5 minute drive) - Canyon Road is home to a slew of art galleries offering unique style of art from a plethora of famous artists.
- Santa Fe Plaza (15 minute walk) - Since it's inception, the plaza has been the cultural hub of Santa Fe, featuring live music, international markets, and more!
- Santa Fe Farmer's Market (10 minute drive) - The farmer's market offers dozens of vendors selling everything from fresh produce, to ciders, to spicy salsas!
- Cafe Pasqual's (5 minute drive) - This famous cafe provides a delicious blend of Mexican cooking and Asian flavors.
- Sazón (5 minute drive) - This adobe-walled restaurant serves up superb, authentic Mexican cuisine in a high-end environment.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet