St. Philip, Barbados
The Crane Resort - One-Bedroom Ocean Facing Suite with Private Pool
The Crane Resort Barbados – One-Bedroom Ocean Facing Suite with Private 28-foot pool
- 2,009 square feet
- Sleeps 4 persons maximum
- Large living room with sofa, sofa bed, Cable TV, and large dining table
- Master bedroom with handcrafted king-size four poster bed, Cable TV, and a writing desk
- Master bathroom with spacious wardrobe, a large dressing area, Jacuzzi bath, separate toilet room, separate spa shower with multiple shower heads and double vanity
- Guest bathroom with vanity, toilet and shower
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, ice dispenser, oven, stove, utensils for 4, microwave and dishwasher
- Washer and dryer
- Large ground floor terrace with sun loungers, chairs and outdoor dining table
- Private 28ft “infinity” edge pool with an ocean view
- Toll-free calling to the Canada and the USA
- Check-in time for this short stay is 1 PM, check-out time is 10 am (for late in the day departure flights facilities are available on site for luggage storage and showers)
***Please note these photos are representative of a typical unit. Individual decor and design may vary.
Enjoy the privacy and lavish island spirit of this 2009 square foot one-bedroom suite at the oldest continuously operating resort in the Caribbean! The Crane Resort has perfected the art of service and pampers its guests endlessly with impeccable pools, spa service, delicious food, and so much more. With the sandy white shores of Crane Beach just steps away, you’ll never want to leave this tropical paradise!
Step into your suite and find yourself immersed in tropical elegance beyond compare. In the light of late afternoon, luxuriate in plush, oversized sofas in the living room as your guests fix snacks or meals in the fully-equipped, granite kitchen. Whether you’re sipping a glass of wine at the breakfast bar or enjoying the gorgeous shades of the sunset on your private balcony, you’re sure to have a wonderful time.
As you’re winding down from the day, step into the spacious bedroom and get ready for maximum comfort. Before laying down in your lovely, artisan-crafted mahogany king bed, take a soak in the large tub in the marble bathroom to relax.
The Crane continues to offer the peak of luxury for its guests, allowing them to easily experience the beauty of the Caribbean at their leisure. There are plenty of pools on site for you to enjoy, including the adult-only Historic Pool and a children’s wading pool. Framed by a row of classic, Doric columns, the adult’s pool offers stunning vistas of the beach and ocean beyond.
More than anything, you’ll have a wonderful time enjoying the crystal clear blue waters of the ocean during your stay. Protected by a natural coral reef, Crane Beach is considered one of the best swimming beaches in the world, and its shores are just steps away from your luxury retreat. Relax on a beach chair as lush coconut trees sway in the breeze and the waves crash onshore.
After a day of water sports, head to Serenity Spa for a comprehensive relaxation experience. With a diverse range of treatments to choose from, you’re sure to leave feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. If you’re in the mood for a workout during your stay, the fitness center offers state of the art equipment, locker facilities, and towel service. If you prefer to work out outside, take advantage of the tennis courts or an outdoor yoga or Zumba class. When you’ve worked up an appetite, Crane’s award-winning restaurants are waiting to satisfy your taste buds.
A true Caribbean oasis awaits you at The Crane Resort!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 2 baths, 2009 square feet
4 guests maximum
Grantley Adams International Airport - BGI
15 minutes by car
Ocean facing and unobstructed views!
- Air conditioning – the Crane resort benefits from trade winds; most members prefer the open-air concept and gentle breezes. Guests however are welcome to use the air conditioning available at the cost of $1 per hour (same fees as Crane owner members)
Activities of Interest
- Kendal Sporting Range (20 minute drive) - Let the whole family enjoy a day of shooting and archery.
- Daphne’s Seashell Studio (40 minute drive) - This charming local shop sells unique shells and crafts.
- Foursquare Rum Distillery (10 minute drive) - Learn the history of rum on the island and take a tour of the distillery.
- Bushy Park (10 minute drive) - This racing circuit hosts a plethora of motorsport activities.
- Barbados Golf Club (20 minute drive) - Enjoy a tropical round of golf in an island setting!
Places of Interest
- Ragged Point Lighthouse (15 minute drive) - Soak in stunning, coastal views.
- Sunbury Plantation House (10 minute drive) - This gorgeous and historic plantation is filled with stunning antiques and memorabilia from the family.
- Crane Beach - Voted on of the top ten beaches in the world, these sandy white shores are just steps away!
- L'Azure - Located at The Crane Hotel, this seaside delight offers delicious and hearty meals.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Gated Community
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility