Plantation Village at Dorado Beach
Dorado, Puerto Rico
Plantation Village at Dorado Beach
Truly one of the most beautiful places on earth, Dorado Beach is a Ritz Carlton Reserve property that offers some of the best amenities you’ll find. Your lovely three-bedroom residence spreads over 2300 square feet and offers a tropical elegance that you’ll adore.
In your lovely home, you’ll find elegant interiors that boast ample amounts of natural light as well as high-end furnishings to relax in. You’ll adore the stunning works of art that line the walls and the rustic wood finishes that give off a tropical appeal. Step outside onto the balcony for an exotic cocktail while the master chef of your group gets to work on dinner in the pristine, gourmet kitchen.
With three lovely bedrooms, this residence sleeps up to six guests with ease and comfort. All of the bedrooms are decorated in a soothing style that will allow you to easily drift off to sleep. The master has a plush, king-sized bed, the second bedroom a queen, and the third bedroom is perfect for kids with two twin beds.
This gorgeous, luxurious residence is just the start of your perfect Caribbean holiday! As a guest, you’ll have access to the incredible facilities at the Ritz Carlton Reserve Dorado Beach, such as the Encanto Beach Club, three swimming pools, a state of the art fitness center, three championship golf courses, windsurfing, sailing, a lazy river, spa treatments, and so much more. There are multiple restaurants on-site, all offering delicious and high-end fare for you to enjoy. Take advantage of the on-site concierge to help you with any planning.
At Dorado Beach, you’ll have the opportunity to take advantage of all kinds of activities. From exhilarating water sports to epic rounds of golf to mountain excursions, you’ll revel in the Dorado Beach lifestyle! Soak in the wonders of this Caribbean sanctuary along the Rockefeller Trail, or head to the water park for a day of family fun. No matter what you choose, you’re sure to have a blast!
Relax and rejuvenate at Dorado Beach!
***Your host supplies a complimentary four person golf cart for your convenience.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2300 square feet, 214 square meters
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport - SJU
40 minutes by car
Golf course views!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
$1,260+ sales tax per week to use Ritz facilities. This cost covers up to 4 guests over the age of 6. Any additional guest comes at a cost of $315+ sales tax per person plus applicable tax (subject to change per season).
Activities of Interest
- Toro Verde - Park with high-thrill attractions like a 2.5-km. zip line & ropes courses through the jungle.
- Dorado Beach Resort and Golf Club - This Caribbean course offers a challenge for even the most experienced of golfers.
- Spa Botanico - Experience a relaxing treatment at this amazing spa.
- Bioluminescent Bay in Fajardo - Take a kayak tour inside this natural reserve.
- Bacardi Factory Tour - Tour this famous factory and learn all about a world favorite rum.
- Goodwinds Kitesurf Puerto Rico - Learn how to kitesurf from an expert instructor.
Places of Interest
- Parroquia San Antonio de Padua (10 minute drive) - This local church faces stunning views of the plaza.
- Old San Juan (35 minute drive) - This historic district of San Juan is filled with colorful buildings and local flavor.
- Coa (5 minute drive) - Enjoy upscale Spanish dining in the form of scrumptious tapas in a waterfront setting.
- El Yunque National Forest (1 hour 15 min by car) - This rainforest with mountains and waterfalls is the only tropical rain forest in the United States National Forest System and is almost 29,000 acres.
- Observatory in Arrecibo (1 hour by car) - A radio telescope operated by the University of Central Florida and the sole facility of the National Astronomy and Ionosphere Center.
Hands down the best ThirdHome property we have ever stayed at. This penthouse villa had everything you could ask including picturesque views and amazing sunsets. The golfing was spectacular and the spa was pure luxury. The resort pools, beaches and restaurants and friendly staff were second to none. Lisa, the host, went above and beyond in truly making sure that no detail was overlooked. All of her suggestions and recommendations were spot on from dining, personal chef, grocery delivery, spa services, golf and transportation. Lisa’s goal was to make sure that we would love the island as much as she does. She succeeded and we can’t wait to return!!”
Dorado Puerto Rico Ritz Style
Place was big, well appointed, great shower in master, golf cart was awesome touch, concierge always down stairs and friendly, very safe and secure, top rated Ritz hotel just a golf cart ride away. Went to restaurants and hung by pool with no issues. Epic deal. This trip made third home worth it for a couple years. Host Lisa was always just a text away. Thank you!”
Our family had a wonderful time stying at this beautiful property and taking advantage of all of the resort amenities. We hope to be back.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility