Poste Montane Presidential Suite
Poste Montane Presidential Suite
The beautiful Poste Montane Lodge sits directly on Beaver Creek Village Plaza, offering ski-in/ski-out access to one of the best mountain resorts in North America. As a guest, you’ll enjoy this two-bedroom Presidential Suite, with more than 1600 square feet and offering a classic and timeless luxury stay. This suite makes you feel right at home, while this elegant resort offers unparalleled amenities and a superb location in Beaver Creek Village.
The Presidential Suite sleeps up to six guests and includes high-end furnishings and a wood-burning fireplace to relax in front of after a day on the mountain. With a plush living room and a full kitchen, you’ll have everything you need for your mountain getaway. There are two king-sized beds and three full bathrooms, offering maximum privacy. If you require extra sleeping space, there's also a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room.
During your stay at Poste Montane Lodge, you’ll enjoy many complimentary amenities. In the morning, head downstairs and dig into an elaborate breakfast buffet, included at NO additional cost. If you’re looking to get a little relaxation in, there’s an on-site indoor hot tub, sauna, and steam room for your use. You'll also have complimentary access to the spa and fitness center at the Exhale Spa at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, just a short walk away in the village. Guests also have complimentary underground parking, making for a very convenient stay on Beaver Creek mountain.
When you’re located directly on Beaver Creek Village Plaza, you’ll have ski-in/ski-out access to some of the best slopes in the country at Beaver Creek Mountain Resort. You’ll be steps from delicious restaurants and shops in the village, as well as plenty of seasonal attractions. If you choose to visit in the summer or fall, there’s still plenty of exciting activity to take advantage of. Beaver Creek is filled with stunning scenery and plenty of opportunities for hikers and mountain bikers to get out and explore. If you’re interested in fly fishing, head out to Gore Creek and partake in a beloved Vail Valley activity!
Experience true mountain luxury at Poste Montane Lodge!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1600 square feet, 149 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE), Denver International Airport (DEN)
35 minutes by car (EGE), 2.5 hours by car (DEN)
Views of Center Village Ice Rink and the lifts!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Beaver Creek Mountain Resort - Enjoy access to one of the very best slopes in the nation.
- Gore Creek Fly Fishermen (5 minute drive) - Partake in a summer favorite in Vail Valley!
- AVA Mountaintop Ziplining (1 hour and 20 minute drive) - Soar high above the mountains and the valley on a zip line!
- Bearcat Stables (25 minute drive) - Take a horseback riding tour all over the gorgeous mountain scenery in the area.
- Vail Valley Food Tours (20 minute drive) - This tour is a great way to experience the booming culinary scene of Vail.
Places of Interest
- Beaver Creek Hiking Center - Hike all over the gorgeous mountains in the area after you learn more at the Beaver Creek Hiking Center at the Resort!
- Art of the Valley Gallery (15 minute drive) - Get your dose of culture at this amazing art gallery.
- The Blue Plate (8 minute drive) - Dine at this relaxed eatery, enjoying traditional bites with a European twist.
- Beaver Creek Nordic Center (5 minute walk) - Get your thrills from cross-country skiing!
- Grouse Mountain Grill (10 minute walk) - Featuring mountain views, this fine-dining venue will delight your tastebuds!