Slopeside Townhome at Crawford Ridge
Slopeside Townhome at Crawford Ridge
Beautifully complementing the natural beauty of Bretton Woods, this stunning townhome sprawls across 2500 square feet and features unobstructed views of the gorgeous Mount Washington. With convenient access to ski trails, the charming downtown area, and amazing amenities, this five-bedroom home will make the perfect alpine escape.
This modern beauty offers a spacious layout that’s perfect for large groups. You’ll have plenty of space with two living rooms, allowing adults and kids to enjoy their own activities when they want before gathering in the large great room, characterized by soaring ceilings and an earthy, rock fireplace. Cozy up to a roaring flame when the evenings get a bit cooler.
On the main level, the sunny dining room and kitchen are perfect for entertaining. The kitchen features high-end appliances and gleaming granite countertops that the master chef of your group will love. As the day winds to a close, head out to your private deck and take in sweeping sunset views of the mountains.
With five spacious bedrooms, this home can sleep up to 16 guests. The master bedroom is located on the main floor, offering a four-poster king-sized bed and a private bathroom with granite countertops. Upstairs, you’ll find two more bedrooms, both with queen-sized beds. Downstairs, there are two additional bedrooms that share a bath. The bedrooms on this level feature two twin beds and a full and twin bunk combination.
This modern townhome is located in the much-coveted Crawford Ridge development. You’ll have convenient slope access and be an easy walk to the base lodge and swimming at Fabyan’s Fields. Also enjoy access to the free resort shuttle to the nearby Mount Washington Hotel, activities, and convenience store. Ski lockers are available on each level of the home so you don’t have to bring your gear inside, and the trails are accessible from the lower and upper entrances to the unit.
New Hampshire’s largest ski resort, Bretton Woods, is right at your fingertips! You’ll be steps away from the slopes and just minutes away from the historic Mount Washington Hotel, one of the few remaining grand hotels of the White Mountains. Here, you can enjoy an award-winning spa, restaurants, and a myriad of other adventurous activities. In the winter, you’ll enjoy both downhill and cross country skiing, ice skating, snowshoeing, dog sledding, and more. Bretton Woods is the perfect home base for exploring the area, with attractions such as the Cog Rail, Santa’s Village, Storyland, and more all close by.
This mountain paradise is the perfect choice for you and your family!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Townhome with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, and Bunk
16 guests maximum
Boston Logan International Airport - BOS
2.5 hours by car
Mount Washington and Presidential Range views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Bretton Woods Ski Resort (5 minute drive) - Hit the slopes at this luxurious mountain resort.
- Bretton Woods Stables (5 minute drive) - Located just a few steps from the resort, this stable is open to horse lovers of all ages and skill levels.
- Northern Extremes Snowmobiling Tours (25 minute drive) - Discover the beauty of the mountains on a thrilling snowmobile ride.
- Omni Mount Washington Resort Golf Course (5 minute drive) - This mountain golf course provides a challenge to even the most experienced of golfers.
- Bretton Woods ATV Tour (5 minute drive) - The whole family will get a kick out of an ATV tour around the mountains.
Places of Interest
- The Mount Washington Cog Railway (15 minute drive) - Enjoy the views from the world's first mountain climbing cog railway.
- Omni Mount Washington Resort (5 minute drive) - Take advantage of some of the amenities at this luxurious mountain resort.
- Storyland (35 minute drive) - Your kids will adore this thrilling theme park!
- Stickney's (7 minute drive) - Located within the Omni, you'll relish the chance to try the menu at this sophisticated steakhouse.
- Fabyan's Station Restaurant and Bar (5 minute drive) - This vintage eatery is beloved by locals, serving up hearty pub fare.