Sunrise Key at Emerald Island Resort
Sunrise Key at Emerald Island Resort
Located on 3300 square feet in the luxurious Emerald Island Resort, this stunning six-bedroom retreat is just minutes away from all of the magic that Orlando has to offer. With theme parks, shopping, dining, and so much more just minutes away, you’ll have a blast before returning to your exquisite Disney retreat.
Step into this unique Disney retreat and you’re met with luxury at its finest. The living spaces are decorated with modern excellence in mind, creating a bright and open living room that accentuates the spacious nature of the home. The plush, modern sectional sits directly across from a massive 70-inch Smart TV, perfect for catching the big game after a day at the park.
The fully equipped kitchen offers everything the culinary expert of your group will need to make dinner a delicious affair. With stainless steel appliances, a Keurig coffee bar, breakfast bar, and high-end cutlery, you’ll have a blast during mealtimes! Enjoy all of your meals around the elegant dining table before heading to the foyer for a friendly game of pool or air hockey.
On the ground floor, you’ll find the first of three master bedrooms, each offers plush king-sized beds and pristine en-suite bathrooms. The fourth bedroom also has a king-sized bed and is directly next to a full bathroom. There are two themed bedrooms that the kids will adore, the first of which is the Princess and Wizard Suite, featuring two twin-sized beds. The custom-built Minion bedroom has three twin-over-twin bunk beds and a yellow tube slide to get your kids in the minion spirit!
The crown jewel of this stellar home has to be the plethora of entertainment options both inside and outside. As soon as you head up the stairs, you’re met with a Mario-themed video game space, and there’s an incredible arcade available in your very own home! Located in the garage, the fun theater and arcade room have comfortable theater seats, a 110-inch projection screen, kids basketball shooting hoops, and so much more.
From the living room, there is direct access to the pool patio lanai, complete with an alfresco dining table where you can relax and enjoy the beautiful, newly resurfaced pool and resort loungers. The private, south-facing pool allows you to soak up the Florida sunshine, or laze about while you enjoy a delicious meal straight off the gas barbecue.
Emerald Island Resort is a prestigious gated community just minutes away from Disney World, Universal Studios, and all of Orlando’s other amazing parks. You’ll have access to amazing amenities such as the clubhouse sauna, fitness center, and pool areas. Grab a drink at the tiki bar after you head home from a magical day at the parks and unwind.
Put your mind at east with a magical getaway at the Emerald Island Resort!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3300 square feet, 307 square meters
King, King, King, King, Bunk, and 2x Twin
14 guests maximum
Orlando International Airport - MCO
45 minutes by car
Neighborhood and pool views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park (20 minute drive) - Get an up close look at the animal kingdom!
- Walt Disney World (15 minute drive) - Savor the magic of Walt Disney World and explore your way through countless of your favorite animated classics!
- Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park (10 minute drive) - Swing through the trees at this thrilling obstacle course, featuring zip lines, suspended bridges, and more!
- Universal Studios (40 minute drive) - Be the star of your own movie, and experience one awe-inspiring adventure after another at Universal Studios!
- Mystic Dunes Resort and Golf Club (10 minute drive) - Gear up for a championship round of golf at this amazing facility.
Places of Interest
- Kissimmee Lakefront Park (45 minute drive) - This grassy waterfront park offers lovely walking paths, a fishing pier, picnic areas, and a playground.
- The Disney Wilderness Preserve (45 minute drive) - Children and adults alike will be delighted by this amazing nature reserve.
- Old Town (20 minute drive) - Experience this retro amusement park and outdoor shopping mall, with plenty of fun for the whole family to enjoy.
- Downtown Disney (25 minute drive) - Uncover an eclectic array of shops, dining experiences, and fun at Downtown Disney!
- Savion's Place (40 minute drive) - You'll love this unique mix of Caribbean flavors and inspired-dishes.