SpruceHaus at Serene Lakes, North Lake Tahoe
Soda Springs, California
SpruceHaus at Serene Lakes
Welcome to your mountain paradise! This finely crafted four-bedroom retreat is located just a block away from shimmering Serene Lakes waters and plenty of outdoor adventure. Sprawling over 2100 square feet, this lovely retreat is ideal for family and friends looking to enjoy all the natural splendor that Lake Tahoe has to offer.
This cozy cabin will make you feel right at home. Relax and soak in the beautiful details of fine woodwork and upscale furnishings. High, vaulted ceilings capture a plethora of natural light that floods in through large windows, creating a light and airy ambiance. Let the wood-burning stove warm you up while après-ski!
When it’s time for dinner, prepare sumptuous feasts for everyone to enjoy in the gourmet kitchen. This space is fully stocked with modern kitchenware, a gas stove with a double oven, a Weber gas grill, and more. After your belly is full, choose from one of three expansive decks, perfect for basking in the sunset and taking in the invigorating alpine air.
After a long day on the mountain or at the lake, choose from one of four comfortable bedrooms. Each bed is outfitted with Sealy Posturpedic mattresses, luxurious linens, and plush bedding, perfect for soothing your aching muscles when you lay down at night. Three bedrooms have queen-sized beds and the fourth bedroom has a full and twin combination bunk bed.
This lovely home features the perfect location for nature lovers looking to experience the magic of Tahoe and its surrounding areas. You’ll be just a few minutes away from Serene Lakes and a quick drive away from the shores of Tahoe, perfect for swimming, boating, and a plethora of other watersports. In the winter, there are plenty of amazing ski resorts close by, including Squaw Valley and Sugar Bowl Mountain Resort. If you’re looking for an adrenaline rush, go rock climbing, river rafting, or any other number of adventurous activities.
If you’re looking for a luxurious cabin retreat to return to after an exhilarating day, it doesn’t get better than this!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2100 square feet, 196 square meters
Queen, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
11 guests maximum
Reno–Tahoe International Airport (RNO), Truckee Tahoe Airport (TKF)
1 hour by car (RNO)
Pine tree views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Maximum of two dogs allowed - must be approved by the host prior to booking. Pet policy must be reviewed and affirmed. $25/night pet fee capped at $100.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Pacific Crest Trail (3 hour drive) - Whether you're hiking or horseback riding, you'll enjoy the stunning views on this trail.
- Hole in the Ground Mountain Bike Trail (20 minute drive) - This challenging loop is offset by stunning vistas.
- Truckee River Raft Company (35 minute drive) - Raft through rushing waters and get your thrills with this amazing company!
- Tahoe Rim Trail (1 hour drive) - Looping around the Tahoe Lake Basin, you'll love the views from this 165-mile hike.
- Donner Summit Rock Climbing - Get the adrenaline pumping when you rock climb at Donner Summit.
Places of Interest
- Lake Tahoe (40 minute drive) - Just a short distance away the refreshing waters of Lake Tahoe await!
- Squaw Valley (35 minute drive) - Head to the village or the slopes at Squaw Valley
- Sugar Bowl Mountain Resort (10 minute drive) - The slopes at this amazing mountain resort will keep you active for hours!
- Donner Lake Kitchen (20 minute drive) - A scrumptious and filling breakfast awaits you!
- Pianeta Ristonrante (20 minute drive) - This cozy eatery serves up delicious Northern Italian fare.
Fantastic Stay at SpruceHaus!
We had a wonderful week at this lovely home. We enjoyed spending time outdoors and it was convenient to do many things from this location. We brought bikes and went for rides around the lake. There are numerous hiking trails, some even right from the home, so we spent most days exploring this beautiful area. We loved spending time at the lake, too. The house was very clean, organized, and had everything you would need for a wonderful stay. There is no TV, but that was fine with us as we don’t watch much TV when we travel. We appreciated being able to bring our dog and felt that the pet policy and fee were detailed and fair. The owners, Peter and Helen, were easy to communicate with and made themselves available should we have any questions. They want you to enjoy their home as much as they do! We would love to visit this home again. ”
Our family and friends enjoyed an absolutely fabulous stay during the winter, perfectly snowbound with close trails and neighborhood sledding and so cozy. SpruceHaus is very well equipped home, and we particularly enjoyed all the board games and available sleds in the garage!”