Magnificent Bayfront and Ocean View
Quogue, New York
Magnificent Bayfront and Ocean View
Situated on 3000 square feet in the exclusive Quogue section of Southampton, this magnificent six-bedroom estate is literally steps away from the beach and features sweeping views of the bay and ocean. Decorated with exquisite taste, you’ll experience unsurpassed luxury during your trip to the Hamptons!
Inside your Hamptons escape, you’ll be met with a minimalist aesthetic that’s filled with coastal hues and high-end furnishings, creating a living space that will pamper you just as much as it relaxes you. High ceilings and large windows allow for natural sunlight to fill the main living room, where you’ll spend time lounging on the plush sectional sofa next to a roaring fire. The home features a superb blend of indoor and outdoor living, with easy access to an expansive deck directly from the living room, situated overlooking the bay.
Glittering light fixtures hang from the ceiling and exquisite artwork fills the home, all the way from the comfortable living room to the gourmet chef’s kitchen. With a bright open concept, this space invites you in with culinary flair, inviting the master chef of your group to whip up a scrumptious meal. Take advantage of amenities like gleaming countertops and state of the art appliances.
This lovely home offers accommodations for ten guests in six stunning bedrooms. The master is decorated in a gorgeous, deep blue color, with high, vaulted ceilings that allow natural light to flood every inch of space. Relax on the plush king-sized bed and find privacy in the en-suite bathroom. Each of the subsequent rooms builds their design around a specific color, with three rooms featuring queen-sized beds, one with two twins, and the final room offering a bunk set up.
Outside, a vast expanse of natural beauty surrounds your personal pool area, where you’ll find plenty of room to lounge in plush chairs or splash around in refreshing waters. As the sun goes down at night, fire up the grill for a poolside barbecue or sink into the soothing waters of the hot tub to enjoy the sunset. The rooftop deck is also a great spot to take in the night sky and the twinkling stars above.
The East End of the Hamptons is known for unsurpassed class, offering visitors the chance to learn what it’s like to live the high life. From nature preserves and museums to some of the best cocktail spots around, you’ll never run out of things to do and see! Head out to one of the esteemed vineyards in the area, and try a glass of cool rosé while looking out over the gorgeous greenery around you. Make your way to one of the Hamptons’ beautiful beaches, and stroll along the coast, discovering hidden coves and marveling at the incredible oceanfront mansions along the way. As the sun sinks down in the sky, make sure you explore all the delicious, upscale restaurants in the area, and then head to a trendy bar to hear a local band while you have a drink or two before heading back to your own private paradise!
The luxury of the Hamptons is embodied by this marvelous estate!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JKF), LaGuardia Airport (LGA), Albany International Airport (ALB), Long Island MacArthur Airport (ISP)
1.5 hours by car (JFK/LGA), 40 minutes by car (ISP)
Ocean and bay views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Mandatory mid-week cleaning of $300
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Hampton Theater Company (5 minute drive) - If you're lucky enough to be in town during their season, make sure you catch a show at this wonderful local company!
- Pontoon Paddler (7 minute drive) - Take. a leisurely cruise through sparkling waters, enjoying the serenity of the Hamptons in style.
- Brew Crew Cycles (15 minute drive) - This is the absolute best way to discover all the new and trendy breweries on the East End!
- Long Island Sky Diving Center (25 minute drive) - Experience the thrill of skydiving surrounded by the beauty of the Hamptons!
- Hampton Hills Golf and Country Club (15 minute drive) - The course at Hampton Hills offers challenging play, and reflects and inherent respect for the natural beauty of the East End of Long Island.
Places of Interest
- Quogue Wildlife Reserve (8 minute drive) - This serene, hidden gem is an idyllic spot to go for a leisurely walk and enjoy nature.
- Quogue Beach Club (5 minute walk) - The sand and surf are just a quick walk away.
- Splish Splash (25 minute drive) - Voted one of the best water parks in America, you're sure to have an outstanding day at Splish Splash!
- Paumanok Vineyards (20 minute drive) - This family-owned vineyard consists of 77 gorgeous acres. Gaze out over the beautiful views while enjoying a cool, delicious glass of wine.
- Stone Creek Inn (8 minute drive) - This premiere dining destination in the Hamptons rests inside a beautifully renovated historic building, and offers deliciously authentic French cuisine.