La Maison des Pruniers
La Maison Des Pruniers
Located in the Dordogne, between Bordeaux, Saint-Emilion, and Bergerac in South West France. La Maison Des Pruniers sits on the stunning 27-hole golf course of Chateau des Vigiers, with its Chateau and Michelin star restaurant and Brasserie. (www.vigiers.com). The property spans 2500 square feet in size and over two floors accommodating a total of six people with three bedrooms.
The lower floor of La Maison Des Pruniers is where you will find the kitchen and main living area. The kitchen is modern, stylish and spacious and provides the best space along with modern appliances to cook some fabulous meals. At the centre of the kitchen you will find a large island, which can also double as a breakfast bar, the perfect place for a morning coffee.
Just off from the kitchen, you will find the dining area. Elegant and bright, the dining area offers ample space for you and your guests to enjoy the delicious meals prepared in the kitchen. Following on from the kitchen, you will find the living area. Chic and cozy, it is the perfect place to relax of an evening after spending the day exploring the Dordogne.
Finding comfortable places to rest after a long day will not be hard to find, with three stunning bedrooms and a mezzanine, spread across the property. Two of the stunning bedrooms are located on the ground floor.. Both of the bedrooms have large glass doors, one of which opens out on to the picturesque pool area, Just think you can wake up and in just a few steps could be swimming! The third bedroom can be found on the second floor. This bedroom is vaulted, and features a terrace/balcony which looks out across the expansive grounds and golf courses backing on to the property.
The outdoor space is truly stunning, with expansive vistas, surrounded by well-manicured golf fairways, You will also find a stunning patio area, with elegant outdoor furniture perfect for early morning breakfast or sundown drinks. If sitting in the French sun gets a bit too much for you, then take a dip in the stunning swimming pool and relax under the sun logia.
This property is perfectly located for you to truly experience what the Dordogne region has to offer. The resort is amidst the vineyards of Bordeaux and Bergerac, as well as several historical medieval villages, with local food markets. World renown Bordeaux vineyards are on your doorstep, and the beaches of Arcachon are also just a two-hour drive away. La Maison Des Pruniers truly is the perfect place for you to have a relaxing picturesque French holiday.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
King, Queen, and Full + Twin
6 guests maximum
Bergerac Airport (EGC)
25 minutes by car
The property has far reaching views over a number of golf fairways!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
There is a 25% house discount for rounds of golf
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Wine tours in Bordeaux - Spend a day enjoying the French reds and whites in the Saint-Emilion and Pomerol wine region.
- Day trip to Cap Ferret - As well as being very beautiful, Cap Ferret is the oyster capital of France. Oyster shacks line its main beach and shape rhythmn and character of the place.
- Golf - Take advantage of being on a 27 hole golf course and channel your inner golfer.
- Truffle Farm Tour - Visit a truffle farm in Pechalifour, where you will see how truffles are grown and harvested.
Places of Interest
- Bordeaux (1.5 hour drive) - History buffs will delight in the sculpted facades while bargain hunters will appreciate the flea market or a visit to bric-a-brac shops. Gourmands can enjoy a variety of cuisines in local bistros and restaurants.
- Grotte de Lascaux (1.5 hour drive) - Visit this prehistoric cave art centre featuring some of France’s most famous prehistoric cave paintings.
- Château de Monbazillac (30 mins drive) - Visit this 12th-century fortress which offers rich history and panoramic views across the Dordogne.
- Bergerac old town and markets (30 mins drive)