***No access to the boat launch or fishing pier.
This beautifully remodeled four-bedroom residence is situated on the main canal in sunny Galveston, Texas! Just four houses down from the open bay, this lovely retreat sits on 2500 square feet and allows guests to take in stunning views every evening. Experience the southern, coastal charm of Galveston from the comfort of this stunning home!
The interiors of this home boast coastal charm and feature a bright, open nature, allowing natural light to spill in through large windows that line the walls in the living room. Enjoy light, vibrant colors and beachy patterns, all ready to put you in the vacation state of mind! Guests will enjoy lounging in the open-concept living room, nicely furnished with cable and plush seating, perfect for a night in.
The kitchen is fully furnished with everything a master chef could need. The culinary expert of your group will love taking advantage of high-end appliances and a spacious breakfast bar, allowing plenty of space for meal preparation. After dinner, take advantage of the expansive wrap-around deck, perfect for taking in spectacular sunset views.
After a long day in Galveston, you’ll love returning to one of four comfortable bedrooms. The master features a plush, king-sized bed and a spacious private bath, allowing for ample privacy. The second and third bedrooms also have king-sized beds, and the fourth bedroom is a kid’s paradise. With four twin beds and a cozy TV area, it’ll feel like a sleepover every night!
Galveston is a great place for families to have fun and reconnect! Hop on a bike or in the car and head to the sand and surf, or spend the day hiking in the scenic nature trails that make up Galveston State Park. When you need a break from the beach, head to downtown Galveston, filled with historic charm, exciting tours and manors, and plenty of delicious seafood to try. For a little excitement, Schlitterbahn Water Park is perfect for a day out!
Escape to this coastal gem and enjoy yourself!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet
King, King, King, and Other
10 guests maximum
George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH), Houston Hobby Airport (HOU)
1.5 hours by car (IAH), 1 hour by car (HOU)
Canal Front and 180 degree Galveston Bay views!
In order to have access to the neighborhood pool, guests much purchase a pool pass from the Sea Isle Homeowner Association. Guests should call 409-737-2438 to purchase a pool pass by 5 PM on the Friday prior to the start of the reservation.
Pool Pass Cost: $100 for ten guests for the length of the reservation.
Activities of Interest
- Schlitterbahn Galveston Island Waterpark (25 minute drive) - Kids of all ages will have a blast at this exciting waterpark!
- Haunted Mayfield Manor (35 minute drive) - For a scare, take the kids to Texas' only year-round haunted house.
- Moody Gardens Golf Course (25 minute drive) - Hit the fairways with a round of golf at this lovely course.
- Galveston's 61st Street Fishing Pier (25 minute drive) - Head to the pier and cast out a line. This fishing pier is perfect for leisurely activity with the family.
- Extreme Water Sports (30 minute drive) - Whether you're jet-skiing, wakeboarding, or any other number of exciting activities, you'll have a blast!
Places of Interest
- Galveston Beach (20 minute drive) - Head to the beach for a day in the sand and surf!
- The Strand (40 minute drive) - Known for charming Victorian buildings, local boutiques, and delicious restaurants, you'll love the feel of the Strand!
- Galveston Tree Sculptures - Take a tour of the city's gorgeous sculptures, formed by a hurricane.
- Gaidos Seafood Restaurant (30 minute drive) - A Galveston favorite, you'll love fresh seafood dishes such as red snapper and other tasty concoctions!
- Rudy & Paco’s Restaurant (30 minute drive) - An upscale offering, this stately steakhouse offers meat and seafood with South American flair.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet