ABOVE - Canyon View Estate
ABOVE – Canyon View Estate
***Absolutely no disruptive parties.
Just five miles from the heart of downtown Austin, this gorgeous seven-bedroom home sprawls across an 8200 square foot estate surrounded by sweeping views in every direction. Thoughtfully designed with the finest materials and architectural elements, this stunning home makes the best use of light and natural features to create a rustic feeling estate that’s close to all the action.
The estate’s design truly creates a marriage between the indoor and outdoor living areas, with the heart of the estate being a grand combination of the living room, dining area, and chef’s kitchen. The living room features soaring ceilings with exposed wood beams running across the ceiling, bringing a rustic appeal to the elegant space. Take in magnificent views of lush greenery through large windows while lounging in the comfort of plush, high end seating next to a roaring fire. The living room leads directly to the expansive private deck, perfect for taking in the sunset.
Moving easily through a stunning archway, the classic living room moves to the gourmet chef’s kitchen, where the culinary aficionado of your group will have a blast whipping up delicious meals everyone can enjoy. Gorgeous white cabinetry and state of the art appliances capture the professional essence of this elegant space, topped off with glossy countertops and shimmering light fixtures. Enjoy meals in the lovely dining room, situated facing a wall of windows that looks out over splendid vistas.
Each of the seven bedrooms offers a wonderful spot to retreat to at the end of an exciting day in Austin. You’ll find the master king bedroom upstairs, offering access to a beautiful en-suite bath, complete with a walk-in shower and deep, soaking tub. The next four bedrooms offer queen-sized beds, and the fifth bedroom in the main house is a bunk room, perfect for kids. There is also a guest king suite on the lower level that features a separate entrance and its own full bath.
Surrounded by lush landscaping and an acre of natural beauty, you’ll never want to leave the luxury of this large estate’s outside living areas. On a hot summer day, take a dip in the refreshing waters of the large swimming pool while the grill master of your group takes advantage of the state of the art outdoor kitchen. If the rain gets in your way, don’t worry – you’ll have access to an exciting game room with plenty of activity to keep you busy.
With access to a vibrant and unique downtown scene as well as miles of gorgeous natural beauty, Austin is a great spot to visit for all types of travelers. Golfers will love the access to amazing courses, while shoppers might be more inclined to find themselves on South Congress Avenue visiting an upscale boutique. Whether you prefer to spend your time hiking, listening to live music, or dining out on authentic Mexican cuisine, Austin has something for everyone!
This wonderful estate will instantly relax you and allow you to enjoy everything that Austin has to offer!
With ABOVE, the unexpected becomes the standard. Did you know at all ABOVE properties include a Personal Concierge? You’ll have your very own destination expert, along with two personal house managers during your stay. Carefully selected and overly trained in the art of serving you, they’ll be at your beck and call 24/7.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
7 bedrooms, 7 baths, 8200 square feet, 762 square meters
King, King, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
20 guests maximum
Austin–Bergstrom International Airport - AUS
25 minutes by car
Pool and lush green views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Austin City Limits (15 minute drive) - Come out for Austin's most popular music festival!
- Barton Springs Pool (20 minute drive) - This natural watering hole is one of the most popular spots in Austin.
- Mount Bonnell Hike (20 minute drive) - Master one of the very best hikes in the Austin area.
- The Color Inside (25 minute drive) - At the University of Texas campus, experience this public art installation filled with color at sunrise and sunset.
- Austin Country Club (10 minute drive) - Designed by Pete Dye, this gorgeous course features a challenging layout.
Places of Interest
- Desert Door Distillery (35 minute drive) - Visit this distillery for tours and tastes of delicious tequila.
- Suerte (25 minute drive) - Enjoy delicious Mexican cuisine made from a fresh mix of Texas ingredients.
- Jester King Brewery (30 minute drive) - Beer enthusiasts flock to this hip brewery for free tours and seasonal brews.
- South Congress Avenue (20 minute drive) - This is a great place to do some upscale shopping, try a great restaurant, and hear great live music.
- Carpenters Hall (15 minute drive) - Enjoy true Texas comfort cuisine with hearty fare such as schnitzel and burgers.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility