Flagstaff Modern Luxury Cabin
Flagstaff Modern Luxury Cabin
Escape to the mountain town of Flagstaff and treat yourself to a luxury cabin retreat beyond your wildest dreams! This modern, yet rustic four-bedroom abode spreads out over 2800 square feet and offers a rejuvenating getaway to anyone who graces its doorstep. With a cozy atmosphere and a stellar location that’s great for exploring downtown and the many natural wonders in the area, you’re sure to have a wonderful time!
With this lavish cabin as your home away from home, you’ll feel pampered at every turn. As you enter the home, you’re met with a spacious, open living room, centered prominently around a gorgeous, flagstone fireplace and plush, sectional sofa. Enjoy lounging in plush seating as the fire cackles at night, enjoy views of majestic mountains through large windows as you do so.
When it’s mealtime, the fully-equipped kitchen has everything you need to whip up a hearty breakfast or delicious dinner. Complete with stainless steel appliances, sleek, granite countertops, and plenty of space to work, the master chef of your group will have a blast! When dinner is served, gather around the chic, wood dining table, situated underneath a glittering chandelier.
After a long day of exploring, you’ll welcome the chance to head back to one of four pristine, yet cozy bedrooms, each outfitted with plush bedding and crisp, clean linens. The lavish master features a king-sized bed and a beautiful master bath, complete with a deep soaking tub for total relaxation. The next bedroom also has a king, the third a queen, and the fourth has a bunk that’s perfect for kids. Before calling it a night, host a family movie event in the expansive loft, featuring a massive flat-screen television.
This luxurious cabin offers a wonderful array of outdoor lounge spaces, including two large decks overlooking sweeping views of the golf course and mountains. Fire up the gas grill and dine alfresco on the upper deck, or head down to the lower deck to dip into rejuvenating hot tub waters as the sun goes down. You’ll get lost in the sunset views over majestic mountains!
Situated on the Continental Country Club golf course, this lovely cabin overlooks the 16th, 17th, and 18th holes. You’re within walking distance to the community pool, fitness center, and tennis courts, all accessible for a daily fee. There’s also an excellent restaurant, and the golf course is public in case members of your group would like to head out for a round!
Escape to the mountain town of Flagstaff and treat yourself to a rejuvenating retreat in this family-friendly vacation rental home. Completely updated with modern furnishings and central air conditioning, this 2,788-square-foot, 4-bed, 2.5-bath cabin for 13, features a pristine-yet-cozy atmosphere, perfect for after outdoor adventures or exploring downtown Flagstaff 10 minutes away. To top it off, a private hot tub waits on one of the 2 decks overlooking the golf course and mountains!
This majestic cabin offers wonderful proximity for enjoying Flagstaff and the rest of Arizona’s natural wonders. Just an hour and a half from the Grand Canyon, don’t miss out on the chance to see one of the world’s natural wonders. There are abundant scenic hiking areas to explore, including the Coconino Natural Forest and Humphrey’s Peak, Arizona’s highest point. There’s even amazing adventure to be had in the winter – Arizona Snowbowl is only a 40-minute drive away. When you’re not exploring, enjoy the historic, western feel of Flagstaff. Explore the shops, cafes, and delicious restaurants.
You’ll love this mountain escape in Flagstaff!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2800 square feet, 261 square meters
King, King, Queen, and Bunk
13 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), Flagstaff Pulliam Airport (FLG)
2 hours and 15 minutes by car (PHX), 10 minutes by car (FLG)
Golf course and mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
The community pool, fitness center, and tennis courts at the Continental Club are all accessible for an additional fee.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Grand Canyon National Park (1.5 hour drive) - Take in one of the seven wonders of the world! Go horseback riding, hiking, or just take in the view.
- Hatch River Expeditions (25 minute drive) - This company's adventurous tours feature combinations of hiking, rafting, and more.
- Mother Road Brewing Company (15 minute drive) - Public tours of this local brewery are offered every Saturday.
- Coconino National Forest (15 minute drive) - This nearly two million acre national forest consists of a plethora of landscapes to explore, ranging from alpine tundra to desert.
- Continental Golf Club (2 minute drive) - Play a championship round of golf at this exclusive club.
Places of Interest
- Flagstaff (10 minute drive) - Downtown Flagstaff has plenty of charming shops and delicious restaurants to try.
- Sedona (50 minute drive) - This artistic and gorgeous resort town is just a quick drive away.
- Wupatki National Monument (30 minute drive) - Visit this awe-inspiring Native American monument.
- Oregano (2 minute drive) - Welcome to a little slice of Italy in Arizona! Dine on authentic and delicious pizzas, pastas, and more.
- FLG Terroir Wine Bar & Bistro (10 minute drive) - This lofty wine bar offers an elevated style and delicious fare.
We could not stay at property due to our travel plans
Owner could not accommodate our request to move the dates as we could not stay this week, but we had looked forward to our stay. ”