Isle of Palms, South Carolina
Yacht Harbor at Wild Dunes
Located in beautiful and internationally renowned Wild Dunes Resort on the coastal barrier island Isle of Palms, South Carolina. You and your family will get exactly what you want out of this water view vacation home. It is with direct view of Isle of Palms Marina, three blocks from the beach, nestled around the Harbor Golf Course, five minutes from the nationally rated Links Course and the Wild Dunes Tennis Center. Make use of all the resort amenities such as restaurants, spa services, shops at the Village, pools and other activities. The two Tom Fazio designed golf courses at Wild Dunes are said to be among the "Best in State" according to Golf Digest.
There are several great restaurants and local pubs within walking distance, fun shopping boutiques and retail, and a movie theater 10 minutes away just to change it up. The Isle of Palms Marina offers sunset cruises, fishing charters, boat rentals, jet skis, para-sailing and barrier eco island tours for the adventurous.
With wonderfully quaint Sullivan's Island just south and beautiful, historic Charleston only 20 minutes away, you will enjoy every minute you spend exploring the charm and history of this great city.
Condo with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2100 square feet
King, 2x Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
40 mins by car
Pool, hot tub and Isle of Palms Marina
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Art Galleries
- Numerous Markets
Places of Interest
- Historic Charleston Penisula
- Boone Hall Plantation
- Isle of Palms Marina
- Fort Sumter – The site where the USA became divided on April 12th 1861, Fort Sumter saw the first shots of the Civil War. The island is accessible by boat only but once there the fort itself does not have an entrance fee.
- Fort Moultrie – The fort is located on Sullivan’s Island and historically defended the entrance to Charleston Harbour, famously protecting Charleston from British invasion in 1776 during the War of Independence.
- South Carolina Sea Aquarium – Located on Charleston Harbor, the aquarium offers the chance to see marine life both in the aquarium and also in their natural habitat. Charleston Harbor’s resident dolphins can be seen from the Aquarium’s terrace.
- Plantation tours – A number of the plantations that are part of the history of America are close by. Explore over three hundred years of Southern heritage at Boone Hall or America’s oldest gardens from c.1680 at Magnolia Plantation and Its’ Gardens.
- Shopping in Charleston – For instance, Tanger Outlet Centre offers savings on big brand names.
- Spoleto Festival (May 23rd – June 8th 2014) – This festival in Charleston fills the towns theatres and churches with renowned and emerging performers of opera and theatre as well as classical and Jazz music
- Charleston Grill – Offers a dining room and bar with Jazz performances seven nights a week
the host was incredible!!!!! the property was superb. 5 stars!!!!! ”
Very nice. Easy way to use the beach but not involved in the beach traffic jam. Comfortable place. Nice pool to relax in off the beach with a hot tub. Location was an easy drive to historic Charleston and the many restaurants. Good location to visit the plantations or other points in Charleston. Found several good food choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner less than 5 miles away. Could be as active as you desired or just relax with a number of options. ”
Good for a weekend of golf
Wild Dunes was a great place for a spring golf getaway weekend. The condo was conveniently located to the golf courses and the hotel restaurant (which was excellent), and we enjoyed a couple of other restaurants on the Isle of Palms as well. The condo itself was clean and seemingly well-maintained, although extra towels would have been nice. We enjoyed our stay (3 nights)”
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet