Palm Springs, California
Seamlessly blending into its oasis-like surroundings, you’ll be mesmerized by the luxury of this stunning four-bedroom Palm Springs villa! Hidden on 2800 square feet in the historic Deepwell area, this centrally-located neighborhood offers you a glimpse at the glamour and old-Hollywood style of the desert.
This lovely abode features a mid-century aesthetic with crisp, contemporary lines and open concepts. The lines between indoor and outdoor living are blurred through the use of wall-to-wall doors that open up from the graceful interior to the lush backyard pool area. Cool, porcelain tiles run through the pristine great room, characterized by exposed beam ceilings and a gorgeous stacked stone fireplace, casting a warm glow as you watch a movie or sip on a glass of wine.
Let the master chef take control in the villa’s gourmet kitchen, where you’ll find high-end appliances, including a unique appliance garage that keeps smaller machines discreetly hidden. When dinner is served, gather around the regency dining table, before heading out to the patio to take in a desert sunset.
Champagne Dream offers four lavish bedrooms, each with a bright, airy layout and tasteful design. Each room boasts a plush, king-sized bed and opens up directly to the patio, allowing you to take in sweeping mountain views first thing in the morning! The large master bedroom features an en-suite bathroom with premium fixtures, dual vanities, and a spacious walk-in shower. You’ll find three bedrooms in the main house, while the fourth can be found in a separate casita, which shares a wall with the rest of the house but features its own entrance.
Outside, the expansive pool terrace will serve as the main gathering space for you and your guests. The sleek, saline pool and bubbling spa are perfect for relaxing during a warm summer’s day, or you can catch some rays on a comfortable chaise lounge. The cabana casts shade over a lovely alfresco dining table, perfect for feasting on whatever masterpiece the grill master of your group created on the barbecue. As the sun goes down at night, gather in your plush outdoor lounge and enjoy a cocktail paired with warm, flickering flames from the outdoor fire pit.
Your desert retreat is situated in the perfect location, offering serenity and privacy but still close to all the action. Wake up and hike the mountains, or head to Mesquite Golf and Country Club, literally just around the corner! Smoke Tree Stables is close by, perfect for group trail rides on horseback through marvelous scenery. You’ll be just a five-minute ride away from Palm Canyon Drive, known as “the strip” and boasting an eclectic mix of shops, restaurants, cafes, and art galleries. Along with Mesquite, golfers have over 80 lush courses to choose from in the stunning Coachella Valley.
Champagne Dreams will give you that bubbly feeling during your next luxurious trip to Palm Springs!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2800 square feet, 261 square meters
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport - PSP
10 minutes by car
Palm tree and mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Smoke Tree Stables (5 minute drive) - Offering both group and private trail rides, this stable is right next-door!
- Mesquite Golf and Country Club (2 minute drive) - Head out on the course for a wonderful round at this desert golf oasis.
- Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival (40 minute drive) - Stay at this lovely property for one of the most famous festivals in the country.
- Palm Springs Art Museum (8 minute drive) - Peruse through this museum's beautiful collection of works, including those from the likes of Andy Warhol and Marc Chagall.
- Desert Adventures (25 minutes drive) - This eco-tourism company offers a variety of tours, from thrilling jeep rides to hiking through stunning scenery!
Places of Interest
- Joshua Tree National Park (1 hour drive) - From Hidden Valley to the Cholla Cactus Garden, Joshua Tree features many a stunning hike and scenic drive.
- The Living Desert (30 minute drive) - Part zoo and part botanical garden, the Living Desert offers gorgeous views and an extraordinary range of wildlife.
- Elvis Honeymoon Hideaway (15 minute drive) - Tour Elvis and Priscilla's honeymoon haunt!
- Workshop Kitchen + Bar (10 minute drive) - Dine on locally sourced small plates or heartier ones such as house-made sausages and a wood-fire ribeye.
- The Pantry (7 minute drive) - With an ever-changing array of dishes, make sure you definitely stop in for Fried Chicken Fridays.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet