Lake Martin Views!
Lake Martin Views!
If you’re looking for a charming cabin getaway with lakefront views, this lovely abode is the perfect choice! With 1500 square feet of living space and three spacious bedrooms, you’ll love the serenity and peace of mind a week at the lake provides. You’ll spend your days swimming in the lake and enjoying the miles of natural splendor that surround Lake Martin!
When you step into the living room, you’re immediately met with incredible views of sparkling lake waters and your own private dock. Sunlight streams in through large windows, bathing the rustic décor in this space in a soft glow. You’ll love spending quiet evenings cozied up to roaring flames in the earthy stone fireplace as the master chef of your group gets to work in the state of the art kitchen. With wood accents and modern appliances, this space welcomes culinary aficionados to work their magic!
This home features a lovely master suite, complete with a king-sized bed and an en-suite bathroom accessible through a small, covered walkway. On the other side of the home, you’ll find a second bedroom with a queen-sized bed, and the third bedroom features a mixture of bunk beds, perfect for the kids to have a slumber party every night!
The giant screened-in porch is the perfect spot for you and your family to gather on warm summer evenings. The porch features plenty of chairs and a swing, where you gently sway as you take in magnificent sunset views over the lake. Just a few steps away on the gently sloping lot, you’ll find your private dock and the refreshing waters of Lake Martin.
Lake Martin offers visitors a tranquil setting for families to reconnect with nature and enjoy a plethora of water sports. Whether you want to take a boat out on the lake, go swimming, or cast out a line, you’re sure to have a wonderful time. The areas surrounding the lake are filled with gorgeous hiking trails that offer stunning vistas throughout, and when dinner rolls around there are plenty of family-friendly, lakefront restaurants to choose from. If you're a football fan, Auburn University and gameday are just an hour's drive away!
Your family will love this cabin, perfectly situated on the waters of Lake Martin!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King, Queen, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport (BHM), Montgomery Regional Airport (MGM)
2 hours by car (BHM), 1 hour by car (MGM)
Goat Island and water views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Auburn University Gameday (1 hour drive) - This lovely home is perfectly located for enjoying an Auburn football game!
- Lake Martin - Your lovely house is right on the shores of Lake Martin, perfect for swimming and other water sports!
- Cherokee Ridge Alpine Trail (10 minute drive) - This moderate trail is great for families and takes in stunning views of the lake.
- Willow Point Golf and Country Club (20 minute drive) - This lovely course features shimmering lake views.
Places of Interest
- Tallassee Falls Museum (20 minute drive) - On a rainy day, take your family to learn more about the history of the area.
- Kowaliga Restaurant (10 minute drive) - This rustic eatery features delicious American fare and is situated overlooking the lake.
- Chuckwalla's Pizza (15 minute drive) - You'll love hanging out with your family at this local pizza joint.
- SpringHouse (15 minute drive) - Dine on refined Southern cuisine in this rustic-chic restaurant.
You May Also be Interested In
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet