Spectacular Montclair Hills Panoramic Views!
Spectacular Montclair Hills Panoramic Views!
This light-filled, custom 3000 square foot home has some of the most spectacular vistas in the Bay Area! You’ll start your days taking in magnificent views of San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, Mount Tamalpais, and the entire San Francisco area. Located in the east bay hills of Montclair, this three-bedroom villa offers close proximity to Oakland’s trendy neighborhoods, San Francisco, and BART trains and ferries.
This contemporary, peaceful home is basked in a natural glow, a product of massive windows that surround all the main living spaces. Head to the main floor from the charming courtyard entrance and lounge in the chic, stylish living room. This main living room leads straight to an expansive balcony with a fire pit, perfect for summer nights spent overlooking the city. The roof deck has an even better view, with a patio heater and Weber barbecue grill.
When it’s time for dinner, let the master chef of your group take advantage of the gourmet kitchen, featuring a delightful open concept that makes it easy for multiple hands to assist in the kitchen. With state of the art appliances and sleek countertops, you’re sure to prepare something delicious for everyone to enjoy.
On the third floor, the master bedroom awaits! Outfitted with a plush, king-sized bed and private en-suite bathroom, this lavish suite will pamper all who enter. The pristine bathroom has a jacuzzi style tub, perfect for a relaxing soak before calling it a night. The second bedroom resides on the fourth floor, featuring a large, private space and a queen-sized bed. The final bedroom has a full-sized bed.
This magnificent home features the very best location to explore the Bay! You’ll be extremely close to downtown Berkeley, Old Oakland, and all of the other trendy neighborhoods nearby. San Francisco is only a quick drive or ferry away. For adventurers, there are wonderful hiking and biking trails nearby, and the village of Montclair is just minutes down the hill, filled with charming restaurants and shops. For day trips, head to Napa Valley, Santa Cruz, or Point Reyes National Seashore, all just an hours away.
This incredible Oakland home features the best vistas luxury living can offer!
**No children under the age of 14 and no pets**
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 4 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, Queen, and Full
6 guests maximum
Oakland International Airport - OAK
40 minutes by car
San Francisco, Golden Gate Bridge, and Alcatraz Views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Old Oakland Walking Tour (15 minute drive) - Explore one of the most gorgeous and historic sections of Oakland.
- Oakland Ale Trail - The craft brewery scene in Oakland is buzzing with artisanal breweries and taprooms!
- Oakland Redwood Regional Park (10 minute drive) - Explore this sprawling network of massive redwoods!
- Oakland Athletics Game (30 minute drive) - Grab a beer and catch a game, enjoying America's pastime in Oakland!
- Temescal Tastes Tour (10 minute drive) - This neighborhood offers a plethora of international cuisines to try, including Mexican, Ethiopian, and Korean.
Places of Interest
- College Avenue (10 minute drive) - Peruse through an array of shops, restaurants, breweries, and more.
- San Francisco (25 minute drive) - Cross the bay and head into this lovely city for the day!
- Lake Merritt (20 minute drive) - Spend a day on the water, jog the three-mile loop, or enjoy a meal at Lake Chalet!
- Hopscotch (10 minute drive) - This retro diner offers a delicious mix of inventive American and Japanese flavors.
- Commis (15 minute drive) - You'll love a night out at this dining experience, featuring an open kitchen and creative menu.
Designer Home with Views of entire Bay Area
Great location to explore the Greater San Francisco Bay Area. The views are truly one of a kind! Home is very comfortable; especially the beds. Kitchen is well equipped. Owner is gracious and communication is excellent. Our stay was absolutely perfect. Thank you Paul and Michele!!!”
Gorgeous property , superior host
It is a fantastic design with perfect natural lighting and ambience lighting. The tree top view is unbelievable. It feels bigger and roomier than the actual square footage. Great hospitality and thoughtful arrangement from the host. It is definitely a pleasant and delightful experience to stay at this property. ”