Beautiful Belize Beachfront
Beautiful Belize Beachfront
Enjoy a little slice of paradise at Beautiful Belize Beachfront, where peace and tranquility abound and adventure awaits just footsteps from your backdoor. Recently voted “The Friendliest Village in Belize” by Belize’s First Magazine, Hopkins, Belize is the perfect destination for fun in the sun. The village of Hopkins has a rustic, local, beach vibe with restaurants, shops and small bars that are sure to be a hit for the whole group.
Unique, quiet and upscale this Belizean two-story home with an adjoining mirror image duplex for privacy is located directly on the beach. Beautiful Belize Beachfront boasts a large living room with an adjoining eat-in kitchen. Each side of the duplex features a master suite with a private, oceanfront balcony, and en-suite master bath. You will be lulled into a peaceful night’s rest on a luxurious king size mattress to the sounds of ocean waves crashing just outside your door. Two additional bedrooms, both with queen size beds and a shared bathroom offer plenty of space for everyone in your group. Another bedroom, located upstairs is also available with two twin size beds.
Enjoy a cup of coffee or an evening glass of wine on the screened-in porch, right on the beach! The backyard of Beautiful Belize Beachfront is a dream with an outdoor table, lounge and beach chairs plus four comfortable hammocks. Enjoy a fresh meal on the beach prepared on the gas grill that is provided. Two Hobie Mirage pedal kayaks are yours to enjoy during your stay. Each duplex entrance has a private courtyard setting with a lovely water fountain.
Belize has so much to offer, it is a must-see destination. Belize is a small enough island that makes traveling to the endless adventures on offer a breeze. You will not want to miss out on the world-class SCUBA diving and snorkeling on the Belize Barrier Reef (which runs the entire length of Belize) and the Great Blue Hole (marvel at this “hole in the ocean”). Explore the historical Maya Ruins, located throughout the island. Take in the splendor of the wildlife and tropical rainforest on a hiking or river tour. Charter a boat or captain your own, to take off and visit the small islands dotting the coast of Belize, with over 100 small islands, the options are limitless. The many cultures that makeup Belize guarantee gourmet meals that will intrigue your palette. Enjoy warm-weather almost year-round.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4200 square feet
King, King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
Philip S.W. Goldson International Airport - BZE
2 hour and 20 minutes by car
Caribbean Sea views!
Activities of Interest
- Glover's Reef Marine Reserve - Dive beneath the surface and discover a diverse marine community.
- Horseback Riding - You'll love exploring the beaches of Belize by horseback.
- Monkey River Tour (1 hour and 20 minute drive) - Cruise along the river and search for Howler Monkeys in the trees!
- Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Zipline (2 hour and 15 minute drive) - This pristine natural area is the perfect setting for a fun day of tubing and zipline adventure!
Places of Interest
- Belize Blue Hole (1 hour and 15 minute drive) - Divers won't want to miss the chance to dive in the famous blue hole!
- Xunantunich Mayan Ruins (3 hour drive) - Explore the ruins of one of the largest Mayan cities ever built.
- Sittee River (5 minute walk) - Experience the beauty of a trip along this natural river, just steps away from your home!
- Cockscomb Wildlife Sanctuary (40 minute drive) - Hike up to witness the beauty of Cockscomb Falls.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo