Swiss-Belsuites Pounamu Luxury Apartment
Queenstown, New Zealand
Swiss-Belsuites Pounamu Luxury Apartment
Take in awe-inspiring views from this remarkable two-bedroom apartment in Queenstown. With five-star facilities, this 1100 square foot property provides the perfect environment for you to relax and explore. With all the modern comforts of home and luxury of a high-end getaway, you won’t find a better spot in town.
This beautiful apartment exudes luxury and style, with sleek lines and chic decor that will delight you. The main floor plan features a minimalist style with plush sofas in the living room and modern appliances in the kitchen area. An array of windows covers one wall, also featuring a sliding glass door that leads to your private deck, perfect for taking in magnificent views of the lake and the mountains.
When it’s time for bed, this apartment offers two bedrooms, making it the perfect choice for a couples retreat. Both rooms offer king-sized beds outfitted with crisp, clean linens and plush bedding. Each bathroom is pristine and polished, offering high-end bath amenities for your use.
This gorgeous apartment is centrally located at the main entrance of town, just a ten-minute stroll from Queenstown lake foreshore, the supermarket, and many of Queenstown’s delicious restaurants. Make sure you don’t miss out on the area’s amazing wineries as well! Queenstown offers a thrilling escape for those looking to experience life to its fullest. An extreme sports haven and famously the birthplace of bungee, you’ll spend your time here doing insanely fun activities such as heli-skiing, bungee jumping, zip-lining, and so much more! However, even with so much adventure to be had,
This ultra-luxurious apartment is perfect for your Queenstown adventure!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Townhome with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1100 square feet, 103 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
Queenstown Airport - ZQN
10 minutes by car
Remarkables mountain and Lake Wakatipu views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Queenstown Golf Club (20 minute drive) - Enjoy a round of golf at this stunning course.
- Kawarau Bridge Bungy Jumping (20 minute drive) - With so many amazing bungy jumping sites around, get your thrills on the bridge, the first commercial operator in the area.
- Ben Lomond Hike (8 minute drive) - Not for the faint of heart, this amazing hike takes six to eight hours and provides you with stunning views all the way through.
- The Remarkables Skiing (35 minute drive) - Shred on the slopes at this amazing ski area!
- Shotover Jet Boat Ride (10 minute drive) - One of the most unique attractions in all of Queenstown, the jet boats shoots you through amazing scenery!
Places of Interest
- Queenstown Hill (15 minute drive) - This spot if easy to get to and perfect for enjoying a gorgeous sunrise or sunset.
- The Queenstown Gardens (5 minute drive) - Play frisbee or stroll through the colorful flowers and enjoy the view.
- Fergburger (5 minute drive) - Known for their huge, juicy burgers, you can't miss out on this Queenstown staple!
- Paradise (45 minute drive) - Make the drive to this stunningly pretty seaside town. No restaurants, no shops, just picture-perfect scenery and serenity!
- Ivy and Lola's Kitchen and Bar (5 minute drive) - With a dynamic bar scene and lovely waterfront location, this eatery serves up incredible seafood.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo