The Hideaways Club - Baan Metta (HS)
Baan Metta (HS)
This property is a part of The Hideaways Club and accessible to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps. The stay is for 7 days only and exchange basis is Sat-Sat (no flexibility).
This captivating, five-bedroom luxury villa, is made up of single-storey pavilions and salas, linked by courtyard gardens and a beachfront pool terrace.
Baan Metta offers the ultimate in beach living. At the far side of the pool terrace is a private lawn area, planted with mature palm trees and surrounded by lush tropical foliage. Fringing the lawn are the sands of Lipa Noi, lapped by the waters of the Gulf of Thailand.
Entrance to Baan Metta is through a pretty courtyard with a chic, contemporary seating area. Here you'll find streamlined wooden chairs upholstered in dark plum, with an inviting swing seat. Beyond this is a second, lawned courtyard, bordered by the living, dining and kitchen space, which, in turn, opens onto the glorious pool terrace. When the mercury begins to rise, you can cool off on one of the pool's three semi-submerged sunbeds.
The bedrooms of this luxury home in Koh Samui are located on either side of the courtyards and the main living area. Two open onto the pool terrace, and all have access to a shared or private inner courtyard. Some have outdoor showers, one has a freestanding bath by the bed, and all are decorated in fresh, contemporary neutral shades.
Please note the exact square footage and room configuration are not available. This property is not wheelchair accessible.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available. Amendment of dates are not possible.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE BAAN METTA DIRECTLY FOR THIRDHOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Private Residence with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
King, King, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
Samui International Airport (USM)
50 minutes by car
The waters of the Gulf of Thailand
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Cooking Classes - Learn and cook different Thai traditional dishes selected from a menu that includes more than 180 recipes.
- Jungle Tour - Experience the real jungle on this island from the back of an open top 4WD jeep.
- Drink Tasting Tour - Experience the local alcohol on this tour, tasting local rum, wine, ales and stop at the local brewery.
- Sunset/Sunrise Paddle Tour - Explore Samui's coastline while on a paddleboard taking in the breathtaking sunrise and sunset over the island.
Places of Interest
- Na Muang Waterfall (20 minutes by car) Visit this natural beauty, the most famous waterfall on Samui spilling down from the island's highest points offering a large pool perfect for swimming.
- Elephant Sanctuary (50 minutes by car) - Set on 10 acres of forest land. Feed, walk with, and observe our gentle giants as they roam, socialise, bathe and enjoy a peaceful life.
- Wat Phra Yai (55 minutes by car) - Visit this majestic Buddhist temple featuring a giant golden Buddha statue.
- Wat Plai Laem (56 minutes by car) - Visit this tranquil, colorful temple complex featuring a lake with an 18-armed statue of the goddess Guanyin.
- Lipa Noi Beach (15 minutes by car) - A white sandy beach with very shallow water. A perfect place to relax and sunbathe listening to the sounds of the waves giving you the sense of being in tropical paradise.