A perfect location right in the heart of Alvor Village, one of the finest resort towns of the Algarve, This six-bedroom home is ready to offer you and your guests an extremely relaxing week with its 4000 square feet.
With two open plan living spaces, Villa Esmeralda is perfect for family gatherings after a long day on the beach enjoying dinner while feeling the sea breeze.
Comprising of six stylish bathrooms with walk-in showers and bathtubs, this lovely property enables long and relaxing baths just before a great night out in one of the late-night bars in the area.
The area offers a number of beautiful beaches, each one providing a number of activities and unique sunsets for your enjoyment. But if by any chance you feel like spending a day at the pool, the villa also offers a beautiful outdoor swimming pool with wooden deck, making it perfect for sunbathing and admiring the deep Portuguese blue skies.
Feeling extremely adventurous? Experience Algarve`s marvelous coastline from 10.000 feet up in the air. Skydive Algarve is only six minutes driving from the Villa. Surely a lifetime experience.
If you are not keen adrenaline that much, a 6 hours tour through two wineries in the region might be something that you`ll leap on.
What can be better than amazing food, spectacular views in a luxurious home? Villa Esmerelda is all of that and will make your holiday unforgettable.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 4000 square feet, 372 square meters
Full, Full, Full, Full, Twin, and Twin
12 guests maximum
Faro Airport - FAO
1 hour by car
Stunning views over the Ribeira do Odiaxere!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- The Lagoon at Alvor - Enjoy this geographical anomaly, sheltered from the ocean but still exposed to robust breezes.
- Pirate Boat Trip - If you’re holidaying with younger children you could take them on a voyage on a replica pirate ship, the Santa Bernada.
- Autódromo Internacional do Algarve - During the week though you could come for “track days” taking a racing bike or supercharged sportscar out for a spin, or taking a racing lesson from a pro.
- Skydive Algarve (6 minutes) - Get the experience of a lifetime with a skydive!
- Algarve Wine Tours (20 minutes) - Enjoy tasty food and amazing wines.
Places of Interest
- Fortaleza de Santa Catarina (15 minutes) - On a cliff Behind Praia Rocha there’s an intriguing monument from the Philippine period (early-1600s), when Portugal was under the Spanish yoke.
- Praia da Rocha (12 minutes) - On the east side by the Arade Estuary there’s a vast swathe of soft white sand.
- Portimao (13 minutes) - Largest city of the Algarve region, offering a vast variety of traditional Portuguese cuisine. A visit to the Municipal Market is very advised.
- Prainha Beach (8 minutes) - An almost secret picturesque, enchanted beach location
- Portimao Market (10 minutes) - great variety of Portuguese food that will certainly amaze you.
great villa near everything
we had a lovelly stay at villa Esmeralda. the owner is super friendly and helpfull”