Solara Resort Luxury
Solara Resort Luxury
Stay close to the magic of Orlando at this magnificent property, located on 3400 square feet and just eight miles from Walt Disney World! Nestled in the exclusive Solara Resort, this five-bedroom home features one of the best lots in the entire resort, taking in unobstructed views of the lake and clubhouse.
This stunning home is decorated with lavish luxury in mind, featuring a spacious living room with sleek and stylish furnishings. By day, watch your favorite shows on the mounted 75-inch LED television. When the sun goes down, pull down the 125-inch motorized projector screen and pop some popcorn for a movie night.
The plentiful open floor plan extends from the elegant living room to the state of the art kitchen and dining area. The gourmet kitchen has everything the master chef of your group will need to whip up delicious meals, including stainless steel appliances and ample counter space. The breakfast bar feature four barstools, perfect for your morning coffee or a snack, and the glass dining table has seating for eight.
The garage has been converted into an incredible arcade room, sure to keep your kids busy at all hours of the day. The glowingly colored walls of the game room are hand-painted with custom wall art, brightening up the already vibrant space. Race against each other on the paired Fast and Furious Super Cars arcade, play Let’s Go Jungle, and so much more. There’s also a PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for your use.
Three of the bedrooms feature a gorgeous, chic design, elegantly decorated as if they were fit for royalty. All of these bedrooms feature plush, king-sized beds and en-suite baths. The two kids’ roomed are themed and will bring you and your children unparalleled delight. The pirate-themed room is perfect for the swashbuckling type, with two bunk beds and a two-player closed booth style Deadstorm Pirates Arcade! The other kids’ room features a surfer theme, with a custom van-style bunk bed and beachy décor.
Outside, a water oasis awaits you! The screened-in enclosure has a private pool and spillover spa, along with plenty of high-quality PolyWood patio furniture that will relax you as you bask in the sun. The large lanai offers shade for those who need a break from the sun, or you can unwind at the Tiki bar with a tropical cocktail as you watch a movie on the massive 110-inch projector screen.
Solara Resort offers one of the best locations for visiting Disney World and the rest of Orlando’s magical theme parks. This new, gated community also offers guests a plethora of luxury amenities to enjoy, with something that will satisfy all ages. Jump into the splash park, relax in the heated pool, or hang out in the luxury clubhouse. Get some activity in with a game of sand volleyball or basketball while the kids get their kicks flow boarding on the “FlowRider.” The 13,000 square foot club house features a delicious bar and grill, ice cream parlor, sundry store, fitness center, and outdoor fitness lawn.
Let the luxury of Solara Resort wash over you at this outstanding home!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3400 square feet, 316 square meters
King, King, King, Bunk, and Bunk
14 guests maximum
Orlando International Airport - MCO
40 minutes by car
Lake and clubhouse views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park (20 minute drive) - Get an up close look at the animal kingdom!
- Walt Disney World (15 minute drive) - Savor the magic of Walt Disney World and explore your way through countless of your favorite animated classics!
- Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park (15 minute drive) - Swing through the trees at this thrilling obstacle course, featuring zip lines, suspended bridges, and more!
- Universal Studios (30 minute drive) - Be the star of your own movie, and experience one awe-inspiring adventure after another at Universal Studios!
- Mystic Dunes Resort and Golf Club (10 minute drive) - Gear up for a championship round of golf at this amazing facility.
Places of Interest
- Kissimmee Lakefront Park (40 minute drive) - This grassy waterfront park offers lovely walking paths, a fishing pier, picnic areas, and a playground.
- The Disney Wilderness Preserve (40 minute drive) - Children and adults alike will be delighted by this amazing nature reserve.
- Old Town (20 minute drive) - Experience this retro amusement park and outdoor shopping mall, with plenty of fun for the whole family to enjoy.
- Downtown Disney (25 minute drive) - Uncover an eclectic array of shops, dining experiences, and fun at Downtown Disney!
- Ovation Bistro and Bar (20 minute drive) - Dine on delicious American fare in a casual setting.