West Palm Beach, Florida
The Carson Modern Lake House
The Carson Modern Lake House
Located on 5000 square feet in West Palm Beach, this one-of-a-kind residence merges sophistication and class into a spectacular waterfront retreat. This lovely five-bedroom retreat is graced by stunning water views from multiple vantage points and all of the modern luxuries of home. Endless entertainment opportunities await you at home and in the amazing city of West Palm Beach.
You’ll adore the style of this home, combining the very best of West Palm Beach with a South Beach flair. The grand open floor plan in the living room features wall-to-wall windows, allowing you to take in gleaming water views all of the time. Every detail was carefully selected for quality and comfort, with the grand entryway leading to the great room, which holds the elegant living room, dining room, and kitchen. Spend time gathered around the custom fireplace at the end of a long day, reminiscing on your adventures.
The tremendous chef’s kitchen features premium finishes and fixtures that will delight any culinary aficionado. You’ll adore the marvelous design of the space, outfitted with custom cabinetry, sparkling quartzite counters, and professional-grade stainless steel appliances. Everything is centered around a massive, 14-foot center island, and the beauty of the space is topped off by a waterfall finish.
Refined, original pine wood floors start at the bottom of the stairwell and continue through to each bedroom. The first of two divine master suites can be found on this level, the ultimate sanctuary situated facing water views. You’ll fall asleep on a king-sized bed and have access to a deluxe en-suite bathroom with a massive soaking tub. The second master suite also boasts water views, a king-sized bed, and a sleek en-suite bathroom. The next two bedrooms also have king-sized beds while the fifth bedroom has two twins.
The main interior space spills out to a breathtaking white travertine patio, the perfect backdrop for a leisurely day spent in the Florida sunshine. Dive into the refreshing waters of the brand new saltwater pool or rejuvenate in the spa. Let the grill master fire up the barbecue while you. lounge in a pool chair before dining alfresco or hanging out under the covered patio.
West Palm Beach is a truly five-star holiday destination! This glittering resort town offers Florida living at its finest, with blindingly white beaches, boutique shopping, and a diverse collection of nightlife spots and eateries. Whether you’re basking in the sunshine at the beach or chartering a boat to head out on the waves, you’re sure to have a blast. After a day on the water, a round of golf, or a shopping spree, head out on the town to dine at one of West Palm Beach’s delicious restaurants.
Make your coastal dreams a reality at this incredible waterfront home!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5000 square feet
King, King, King, King, and 2x Twin
14 guests maximum
Palm Beach International Airport (PBI), Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
10 minutes by car (PBI), 1 hour by car (FLL)
Activities of Interest
- Trump International Golf Club (10 minute drive) - Play a round of challenging golf at this luxurious course
- South Florida Science Center and Aquarium (7 minute drive) - You and the kids will love a day spent at this marvelous aquarium!
- Palm Beach Sailboat Charters (15 minute drive) - With easy access to both ocean and intracoastal waters, this lovely and serene sailing trip offers stunning views of the Florida landscape.
- The Taste History Culinary Tour - The multicultural flavor of Palm Beach comes alive during this extensive culinary tour!
- Rapids Water Park (15 minute drive) - For a day of family-friendly water fun, head to this action-packed waterpark!
Places of Interest
- Norton Museum of Art (10 minute drive) - Art lovers will marvel at this diverse and unique collection.
- McCarthy's Wildlife Sanctuary (30 minute drive) - Interact with amazing animals up close and personal at this amazing wildlife reserve.
- Antique Row Art and Design District (10 minute drive) - Explore the renowned Antique Row, filled to the brim with antique shops, fine arts, deco pieces, and more.
- Avocado Grill (15 minute drive) - Try the fresh catch of the day at this light and breezy seafood eatery.
- Hullabaloo (10 minute drive) - This sophisticated gastropub merges refined Italian fare with an extensive menu of craft cocktails, beers, and delicious wines.
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet