One Ski Hill Place - Ski-In/Ski-Out Peak 8 - True Breckenridge Luxury
One Ski Hill Place – Ski-In/Ski-Out Peak 8
Enjoy your stay at one of Breckenridge’s best slope-side mountain resorts! Located at the base of Peak 8, you’ll have a blast calling this charming one-bedroom, 750 square foot residence home for the week. With ski-in/ski-out access and just minutes away from the luxurious shops and restaurants of Breckenridge, you couldn’t ask for a better spot for a romantic getaway.
Your beautiful residence feels like the Ritz of Breckenridge! Your mountain hideaway features wood finishes and a cozy living room that’s centered around an earthy stone fireplace, perfect for keeping warm on a cold winter’s night. Cuddle up by the fire while the master chef of your group takes advantage of modern appliances in the pristine kitchen. After dinner, head to your private balcony to take in fabulous views over the mountains.
When it’s time for bed, the master bedroom has a plush, king-sized bed, outfitted with crisp linens and unbelievably comfortable bedding, sure to soothe your muscles after a day on the slopes. The master bath is en-suite and provides high-end bath amenities for your use. There's also a new sleeper sofa with a memory foam mattress for extra sleeping accommodations in the living room.
One Ski Hill Place offers direct access to Peak 8 and the Green, Blue and Black runs. Your skis/snowboard will await you at the ski valet or your own ski locker. You’ll have no problem spending all day on the slopes before hopping on the BreckConnect gondola that will whisk you away to town or the adjoining slopes. After a day on the slopes, spend some time relaxing by the indoor pool or rejuvenating in the hot tub or spa. In Summer time, enjoy all that Breckenridge has to offer. The Epic Adventure Park out the back door that includes the Alpine Slide, Zip Lining, Canopy Tours and a variety of fun activities for any age. There is also hiking, horseback riding, biking, kayaking/SUP and boating at beautiful Lake Dillon. There are also many festivals, events and Farmer's Markets in town.
When it comes to location, One Ski Hill Place can’t be beat! During your stay, you’ll be close to ice skating, sledding at Carter Park, snow tubing at Frisco Adventure Park and a whole host of other thrilling activities. The Gold Runner Alpine Coaster is just out the back door. You’re just a five-minute drive away from downtown Breckenridge, offering numerous dining options and charming boutiques to explore.
Let One Ski Hill Place be your mountain paradise!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 3 levels
1 bedroom, 2 baths, 750 square feet, 70 square meters
4 guests maximum
Denver International Airport - DEN
2 hours by car
Mountain views of the Continental Divide and Cucumber Gulch Nature Preserve
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
There is no daily housekeeping however a midweek clean(s) can be requested for $91 each. Please let owner know when booking.
Complimentary valet parking and ski valet
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Breckenridge Golf Club (15 minute drive) - Boasting sweeping mountain views, this incredible course will challenge even the most experienced of golfers.
- Breckenridge Ski Resort - One of the most popular ski resorts in Colorado, you'll love the slopes at Breckenridge!
- McCullough Gulch Trail (25 minute drive) - Filled with alpine forests, wildlife, and gorgeous views, this is a great place for a family hike!
- Good Times Adventures (25 minute drive) - Explore Breckenridge via a unique snowmobile or dog sled tour!
- AVA Rafting & Zipline (7 minute drive) - Adventures beyond your wildest dreams await you on the water and in the air!
- Frisco Bay Marina ( 20 min. drive) Rent Canoe, Kayak or powerboat on scenic Lake Dillon
Places of Interest
- Quandary Peak (20 minute drive) - See the views from atop the highest summit in the Tenmile Range of the Rocky Mountains!
- Sawmill Reservoir (10 minute drive) - Sawmill is a stunning lake at the end of a long trail, perfect for a photo-op!
- Hearthstone (5 minute drive) - Inside this historic house, you'll find an amazing restaurant boasting classy decor, mountain views, and elevated cuisine.
- Breckenridge Ski Resort
Well-appointed, comfortable condo. Great home base for a summer trip to Breck
We loved this stay at Tanya's condo in Breckenridge. One Ski Hill Place is a Red Rock Resort with wonderful shared amenities in the building and in the unit. Short walk to the gondola down to town, so we could choose to stay in or go out at our convenience. The second full bathroom is a really nice perk - we can imagine that being especially valuable during ski season. Thanks for a great stay! ”