El Cardonal, Mexico
Casa Rossein sprawls across 3500 square feet of oceanfront property along the Sea of Cortez, offering peace and seclusion in the charming pueblo of El Cardonal. Just steps from the beach and relaxation, this four-bedroom casa offers you and your guests equal parts adventure and relaxation.
The interiors of Casa Rossein are bright and open, filled with natural sunlight that streams in from the beach and bathes the airy interiors in a soft glow. High, vaulted ceilings offer a thatched appeal, giving off a real tropical vibe that will soothe your senses immediately. Lounge on plush sofas while the culinary aficionado of your group gets to work in the lovely kitchen, featuring rustic charm but outfitted with modern appliances.
Each of the four bedrooms is decorated in a bright, beachy style, and each has access to a private en-suite bathroom. Two bedrooms have a king-sized bed and two bedrooms have queens, and each bed is outfitted with crisp, clean linens and plush bedding that will relax you as you listen to the soft crash of the waves outside.
Before heading to bed, enjoy leisurely afternoons and beautiful sunsets from the comfort of your private terrace. You’ll love lounging under the shade of an umbrella or basking in the sunshine before you step into the refreshing waters of your dipping pool or personal hot tub. With the sand right here, the salty ocean is never far away!
El Cardonal is a wonderful remote alternative to the busier cities of La Paz and Cabo San Lucas on the Baja Peninsula, perfect for travelers looking for a more authentic and serene getaway. You’re walking distance from the sparkling waters of the Sea of Cortez, where you can kayak or snorkel around the nearby reef. There are a couple of restaurants in the town of El Cardonal, or you can drive 30 minutes to Los Barriles for shopping, restaurants, and more. If you’re ready for an adventure, arrange a deep-sea fishing excursion or whale watching trip.
Let the serenity of this beach escape overtake you!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3500 square feet
King, King, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
San Jose Del Cabo (SJD)
1 hour and 30 minutes by car
Views of the Sea of Cortez!
Activities of Interest
- Kayaking - -There are two Kayaks at the property that are available for guests to enjoy.
- Whale Shark Snorkel - You'll jump at the chance to snorkel with these incredible creatures.
- Espíritu Santo Island Sail - About a one hour boat ride north of La Paz, you'll find this diverse island, home to a rich plethora of marine life.
- Rancho El Cajon (2.5 hour drive) - Explore the lush nature surrounding La Paz by horseback.
- ATV rental nearby at the Hotel Punta Pescadero Paradise.
Places of Interest
- La Paz (2 hour drive) - Take a day trip to La Paz and experience it's coastal, old-world beauty.
- La Hornilla Restaurant (5 minute walk) - Lovely local restaurant.
- Cabo San Lucas (2 hour drive) - Head to this vibrant, nightlife hot spot for a day trip!
- Taqueria Yolanda (5 minute walk) - Stop by for some delicious and authentic tacos.
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility