Ocean Oasis in Santa Barbara
Summerland Oasis in Santa Barbara
Enjoy a luxurious retreat at this marvelous Summerland oasis, just minutes away from all of Santa Barbara’s amazing attractions! Enjoy the perfect weather from your gorgeous private patio, and enjoy all the high-end amenities this stunning three-bedroom, 2000 square foot marvel provides.
The interiors of this lovely abode boast a spacious design and light, beachy design. Wide windows surround the living room, decorated with light wood accents and pristine furnishings. You can enjoy shimmering ocean views from the comfort of your living room, or step outside to your expansive deck and get a closer look!
While Summerland and Santa Barbara offer plenty of five-star restaurants to sample, sometimes a night at home is just what the doctor ordered! The chef’s kitchen will delight and culinary expert, outfitted with high-end Viking appliances and gleaming marble countertops. After dinner, relax on the patio and take in the sunset over the ocean, or dine alfresco as you enjoy the ocean breeze.
Each of the three bedrooms is extremely comfortable, offering three queen-sized beds to soothe you as you listen to the soft crash of the waves outside. Each bed is covered with crisp, clean linens and plush bedding, and each bathroom features lovely bath amenities for your use.
Before calling it a night, start up a fire in the fire pit outside and reminisce on the day. The lawn has plenty of room for outdoor activities for the kids, giving them space to run around while you enjoy lounging in one of many plush sunbathing chairs or an outdoor sofa.
While you’ll feel miles away from the rest of the world, this magnificent home features a location that gives you easy access to all that Santa Barbara has to offer. Downtown Santa Barbara is just a quick drive away, and the pristine sands of Summerland Beach are literally steps from your door! In Santa Barbara, gorgeous architecture, culture, and an excellent culinary scene await you! With adventures and activities for all tastes, Santa Barbara is sure to offer something for everyone. Spend the day at the beach, exploring wineries nearby, or losing yourself in the historic and artistic soul of the city.
You won’t find a more serene spot than this Summerland Oasis!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
Queen, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Santa Barbara Municipal Airport (SBA)
1 hour and 45 minutes by car (LAX), 15 minute by car (SBA)
180 degree Ocean Island and downtown Santa Barbara views! Also the view to the West is a portion of Lookout Park that is a beautiful eucalyptus grove with path to the beach. Very Private You are only a 2 block walk to Summerland a quaint Beach town adjoining Montecito with Restaurants, shops antiques stores and post office
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Mandatory fee of $150 for two mid-week cleanings
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Mary Suding Antiques (5 minute walk) - Antique shoppers will adore this lovely shop, dating back to 1973.
- McLeod Parrot Menagerie (10 minute walk) - Nature lovers will love exploring this colorful bird paradise!
- Santa Barbara Zoo (10 minute drive) - Take the kids out for a day of fun at the zoo!
- Summerland Winery (8 minute walk) - Sip on refined, delicious blends at this local winery.
- Summerland Beach Rides (5 minute drive) - What better way is there to explore the shores of the California coast than by horseback?
- Fresh vegetable cart organic
- Montecito wonderful restaurants shops winery
Places of Interest
- Santa Barbara (15 minute drive) - With plenty of outdoor activities and a diverse, tasty culinary scene, you'll love visiting downtown Santa Barbara.
- Summerland Beach - Take a dip in the serene ocean waters at Summerland Beach!
- Summerland Beach Cafe (7 minute walk) - Set in a Victorian beach house, this lovely eatery serves up the best burger in town.
- The Nugget Bar and Grill (8 minute walk) - This local watering hole is great for a chill night out.
- Summerland 3 blocks restaurants antiques coffee shops
- Luckys famous steak house
- The four Seasons Biltmore
- The Santa Barbara Zoo
- Montecito 6 minute drive
Amazing views and location
This is one of a kind home! A ten location with stunning views. The home is perfect in every way possible and the host was extremely helpful in lining up everything for the week. Highly recommend. ”
An absolutely wonderful house and stay, amazing ocean views and just steps to the beach as well as walking distance to the Summerland village. (One of) the best part was to be lulled to sleep by ocean waves. Truly magical!”