Mountain View Chalet
Mountain View Chalet
This elusive in-town chalet delights with five bedrooms, spreading across 3900 square feet and offering stellar mountain vistas. Mixing a chic, mountain style with timeless European beauty, this chalet sits just minutes away from the gondola, making it the perfect choice for your ski getaway.
On the main level, you’ll be met with splendid natural light in the open living room, featuring high, cathedral-like ceilings and mountain views that will take your breath away. Exposed wood beams run across the ceiling, bringing a rustic appeal to the atmosphere. You’ll love the bright, alpine décor, perfectly relaxing as you settle in for a movie night on the Xfinity television.
The kitchen features state of the art appliance and a delightful, open concept that’s perfect for entertaining. Take advantage of Thermador appliances and sleek, pristine countertops. When dinner is ready, settle into the charming dining nook, surrounded by large windows that look out over magnificent views.
The Palazzo Master Suite takes over one level all its own. This lavish space has a king-sized bed, cozy reading book, and an en-suite bathroom that’s pristine and polished. Spend time on your private deck before drifting off to bed. The next two queen bedrooms share a bathroom, lovingly named the Padaste and Gashof Queen Rooms. The lowest level features the Auberge Twin Room, with two twin beds, along with the Besidka Bunk Room, offering two twin-over-twin bunk beds.
From the kitchen, you can easily head up to the top-level deck, perfect for taking in panoramic mountain views at all hours of the day. Fire up the grill and have an afternoon barbecue as you enjoy the scenery. If the night gets a bit chilly, take advantage of your private hot tub and rejuvenate your senses after a day of skiing.
This marvelous chalet home boasts an incredible location, just a five-minute walk to Main Street and a seven-minute walk to the gondola, which takes you to Peak 7 and Peak 8. When you come home, store your gear in your personal mudroom. No matter the season, Breckenridge provides year-round entertainment for you to enjoy. Outdoorsmen will love the incredibly scenic hiking trails in the area, including the famed McCullough Gulch. Main Street features a plethora of art galleries, fine dining, and shops to explore. Enjoy a trip to the Breckenridge Distillery, or find a table at one of the many mountain-view restaurants in town and settle in for a delicious meal.
Let this mountain chalet provide in-town convenience and royal luxury for your next getaway to the slopes!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3900 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, and Bunk
14 guests maximum
Denver International Airport - DEN
2 hours by car
Views of Breckenridge Mountain Resort!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Breckenridge Ski Resort (7 minute walk to gondola) - Featuring incredible ski conditions, Breckenridge offers some of the best peaks in the nation.
- Carter Park (3 minute drive) - The best sledding in town is found at Carter Park, and when the snow melts you'll find hiking trails, a baseball diamond, and tennis courts!
- Boreas Pass Road - Boreas Pass offers unsurpassed views of the Blue Valley and Tenmile Range.
- McCullough Gulch Trailhead (20 minute drive) - For more experienced hikers, this scenic trail offers several waterfalls and a gorgeous lake for you to enjoy.
- Backstage Theater (2 minute drive) - This beloved local theater company offer the quality one would expect from a Broadway show!
Places of Interest
- Main Street (5 minute walk) - This charming central street offers boutique shops, art galleries, and fine dining.
- Cucumber Gulch Wildlife Preserve (5 minute drive) - This nature reserve features picturesque trails with the chance to view native wildlife.
- Stephen C. West Ice Arena (5 minute drive) - Enjoy a fun-filled day of ice skating!
- Breckenridge Distillery (7 minute drive) - This craft distillery offers a rustic tasting room and a stylish dining room.
- Continental Divide Winery (5 minute drive) - Stop in for a wine tasting, or schedule a wine blending experience, and play winemaker yourself!
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet