Las Catalinas, Costa Rica
This tasteful three-bedroom oasis embodies everything visitors adore about the Pura Vida lifestyle! Located on 1500 square feet, this securely gated home meets the needs of the worldliest of travelers, giving them an authentic Costa Rican experience.
This lovely Costa Rican villa provides a stunning blend of indoor and outdoor living that boasts ample amounts of natural light and bright, vibrant colors. Lounge inside, or step out onto your private deck area, feeling pampered and refreshed as you bask in the Costa Rican sun and enjoy the sea breeze. You’ll love the sparkling blues of the crystal-clear waters in the distance.
Each of the three bedrooms allows you to wake up to magnificent cliff-top ocean views, overlooking pristine beaches and the Portero and Flamingos Marina. The master bedroom features a king-sized bed and an exquisite master bath complete with a deep, soaking tub. The other two bedrooms have queen-sized beds.
You’ll spend most of your time at this lovely villa outside, soaking up the sun or basking in the luxury of your private pool area. On a hot day, jump into the cool waters of the salt-water pool, or lounge underneath the shade of the open-air living space, tropical cocktail in hand.
When you arrive, you’ll be greeted by your on-site English-speaking caretakers, there to make your stay as comfortable as possible. They’ll provide daily maid service, grounds keeping, pool maintenance, and security during your stay.
The amazing location of this gorgeous home gives you easy access to exploring the gorgeous west coast of Costa Rica. Head to the charming beach town of Playa Flamingo, only 15 minutes away, or drive to Tamarindo for the day, a popular surfing town. You’ll have the opportunity to partake in activities such as deep-sea fishing, scuba diving through colorful reefs, and dining on local delicacies at restaurants.
You’ll love the serenity of your clifftop location, perfect for the relaxing getaway of your dreams!
***Four-wheel drive is needed for access to these roads.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
7 guests maximum
Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport - LIR
1 hour by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Mountain Biking - Ride your way through stunning trails for all levels of bikers in Las Catalinas.
- Mar Vida Adventure (10 minute drive) - Take a sportfishing adventure with an experienced guide!
- Hacienda Pinilla Golf Club (1 hour drive) - With ocean views and glorious nature, golf enthusiasts will love this incredible course.
- Deep Blue Diving Adventures (45 minute drive) - Explore the depths of the sea and discover marine life.
- Surfing - Costa Rica is famous for its love of surfing. Learn to hang ten with the best of them!
Places of Interest
- Playa Grande (45 minute drive) - This amazing beach is popular amongst surfers!
- Playa Flamingo (15 minute drive) - This beautiful coastal town is filled with charming eateries and shops to peruse.
- Sentido Norte (10 minute drive) - Enjoy a stunning sunset during cocktail hour, and stay for deliciously authentic fare.
- Limonada Restaurant (15 minute drive) - Take in serene beach views at this casual eatery.
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet