Charlotte South End Rail Trail Charmer
Charlotte, North Carolina
Charlotte South End Rail Trail Charmer
Situated on 1300 square feet in the heart of Charlotte’s booming South End neighborhood, this two-bedroom residence offers the perfect location for exploring the city. With a bright and modern décor, you’ll find yourself lounging in luxury during your downtime from Charlotte’s breweries, nature, and sports events.
This lovely residence spans over two stories and features a minimalist style that’s accented by rustic finishes. The living room, dining room, and kitchen blend seamlessly into one another, creating the perfect space for entertaining before a Panther’s game or a night on the town. Lounge on the plush sectional with a cold beer in hand while the master chef of your group takes advantage of high-end finishes in the kitchen and whips up a delicious meal.
After a long day of experiencing downtown Charlotte, you’ll return to one of two comfortable bedrooms. The main master features a plush, king-sized bed and attached bathroom with pristine finishes. The second bedroom offers an equally comfortable queen, and both beds are outfitted with crisp linens and sumptuous bedding.
With endless options for restaurants, shopping, and entertainment, Charlotte is buzzing with plenty to see and do. During football season, this luxurious residence offers the best proximity in town to the stadium, just minutes away to the doors. Plenty of popular attractions are close to your home, including the NASCAR Hall of Fame, the Mint Museum, and plenty of other historical and cultural hotspots. Charlotte is surrounded by plenty of natural wonders, perfect for a morning or afternoon hike, and when the sun goes down there’s an exciting culinary scene to discover, as well as exciting nightlife options to keep you occupied after the fact.
You’ll love calling this retreat your home away from home in Charlotte!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1300 square feet, 121 square meters
King and Queen
6 guests maximum
Charlotte Douglas International Airport - CLT
15 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Little Sugar Creek Greenway (8 minute drive) - This beautiful, serene trail in central Charlotte feels miles away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Carowinds (20 minute drive) - A mecca of family fun, this theme park features rides that will thrill you, along with great live entertainment.
- Carolinas Aviation Museum (15 minute drive) - Explore North Carolina's long history of flying at this fantastic and informative museum.
- Mint Museum Uptown (5 minute drive) - This museum combines inspiring architecture and cutting-edge exhibitions to provide visitors with an unparalleled cultural experience.
- The Golf Club at Ballantyne (20 minute drive) - This expansive public golf course offers lush fairways and a well-landscaped layout that will challenge even the most seasoned of golfers.
Places of Interest
- Freedom Park (10 minute drive) - With impossibly green grass and numerous paved walk ways, this is the perfect spot for a family picnic or a sunny afternoon.
- McDowell Nature Center and Preserve (35 minute drive) - This preserve provides visitors with endless trails for all expertise levels, offering stunning views along the way.
- Lake Norman (50 minute drive) - With over 500 miles of shoreline, this shimmering lake offers golfing, fishing, and boating.
- Old Mecklenburg Brewery (10 minute drive) - On a sunny day, the biergarten at this lovely brewery is perfect for casual conversation and few brews.
- The Fig Tree Restaurant (10 minute drive) - This premier establishment offers creative, Continental fare and a bountiful wine list, all nestled in a charming, 1913 Craftsman bungalow.