Tuscan Vineyard Oasis in Martha's Vineyard
Tuscan Vineyard Oasis in Martha’s Vineyard
Experience the beauty of Italian style combined with the gorgeous coastal landscape of Martha’s Vineyard! This charming four-bedroom cottage rests on 2800 square feet in Vineyard Haven, just five minutes away from the sandy shores of Lambert’s Cove and close to plenty of dining, shopping, and iconic staples of Martha’s Vineyard, you couldn’t ask for a better spot to vacation.
Brightly colored and well-lit, this beautiful home invited true Tuscan design into its décor, welcoming you with high ceilings, rustic wood finishes, and vibrant colors. The living room features a vaulted ceiling with exposed beams running across and a lovely chandelier swaying in the middle. Lounge on the beautiful couches shrouded in luxury and warmed by the radiating flames in the earthy fireplace.
Stunning Italian detailing makes its way through the home, leading from the living room to the dining and eat-in kitchen area. Culinary lovers will adore the gourmet kitchen, comforting and contemporary at the same time! Take advantage of the massive center island when preparing ingredients before using state of the art appliances to whip everything up to perfection. When everything is ready, you’ll love dining at the elegant dining table, surrounded by spectacular art.
When it’s time to call it a day, each of the four bedrooms offers an unparalleled level of comfort and sophistication. Each bed is outfitted with crisp linens and sumptuous bedding, sure to relax you endlessly as you drift off to sleep. Two bedrooms offer king-sized beds, the third a queen and a twin, and the fourth a twin and a crib, perfect for the little ones!
Before calling it a night, spend some time having a ball in your dedicated game room, offering shuffleboard to keep you occupied on those rainy days. If you want to enjoy the cool night air, there’s plenty of space outside to relax in soft, comfortable lounge chairs as you take in the view. The wooden deck offers prime real estate for enjoying marvelous sunsets over Martha’s Vineyard!
Take advantage of the wondrous location a stay at this Tuscan cottage provides! You’ll be five minutes away from the pristine sands of Lambert’s Cove, one of the most photographed and painted inlets on Martha’s Vineyard. Spend time exploring the shops in Edgartown or hiking to the top of Aquinnah Cliffs for some stupendous views! Of course, there will be plenty of time for kayaking, golf, and plenty of other outdoor activities. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, head out to one of the famous restaurants the island is known for.
Coastal elegance at its peak awaits you at this Tuscan dream!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2800 square feet, 261 square meters
King, King, Queen + Twin, and Twin
10 guests maximum
Martha's Vineyard Airport - MVY
20 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Red Pony Farm (20 minute drive) - The Red Pony abuts 5000 acres of conservation land, which allows for excellent trail riding through amazing scenery.
- Farm Neck Golf Club (15 minute drive) - Come and enjoy the serenity and breathtaking beauty of this classic New England seaside course.
- Pirate Adventures (20 minute drive) - Watch your kids transform into a hearty pirate crew, in a safe, magical place for imagination to take over and memories to be made!
- Catboat Charters (25 minute drive) - Explore Martha's Vineyard sailing aboard a traditional Cape Cod Catboat.
- Island Spirit Kayak (20 minute drive) - This launch site is the perfect location to explore the island's rich wildlife and scenery!
Places of Interest
- Aquinnah Cliffs (35 minute drive) - This iconic natural feature offers sensational views!
- Lambert's Cove Beach (5 minute drive) - Enjoy this quiet little beach with a dazzling view of the ocean and sweeping vistas.
- Edgartown Main Street (25 minute drive) - Peruse through the bustling cafes and darling shops.
- Black Dog Cafe (5 minute drive) - This vintage eatery is perfect for a cup of coffee or scrumptious breakfast.
- La Soffitta (10 minute drive) - This homey Italian tavern boasts delicious seafood and a refined wine list.