Racoon Ridge - 2
Racoon Ridge – 2
There’s no better choice for your next Smoky Mountain retreat than this rustic six-bedroom getaway! Situated on 5000 square feet overlooking stellar views of the surrounding mountains, this exciting retreat combines a comforting, alpine sensibility with modern luxuries.
This luxurious mountain home has everything you need for an exciting adventure into the mountains. The living room is completely surrounded by windows, allowing you to take in scenic views as you relax in plush red sofas next to a roaring fire. The living room opens up to an expansive deck that’s perfect for peaceful evenings while you move back and forth in a rocking chair.
The beautiful kitchen is fully equipped with sensational culinary amenities and state of the art appliances, sure to help the master chef of your group whip up a delicious meal on a quiet night in. Make use of the gleaming granite countertops and prepare fresh ingredients before joining together at the wooden dining table.
When it’s time for bed, the soothing, natural vibe of each bedroom will lull you straight to sleep, as will the crisp linens and warm bedding. The master bedroom features a king-sized bed, as do the next four bedrooms. The final bedroom has two bunk beds, perfect for kids.
When it comes to entertainment, this thrilling retreat has everything beat! Make a splash in your indoor heated pool or get your game on in Smoky’s Arcade! For a movie night that’s anything but casual, curl up in the huge home theater with the latest flick. As the sun goes down at night, the home’s private hot tub provides you with a soothing ambiance and incredible mountain vistas.
This stunning cabin is located just minutes away from the top local attractions in Pigeon Forge. Spend your days exploring the Smoky Mountains or discovering a multitude of sites such as the Titanic Museum, the Island, the Historic Old Mill, and Dollywood! There are plenty of opportunities to hike, raft, horseback ride, and explore the surrounding beauty of the area. At night, head to Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg for some delicious restaurants and nightlife attractions!
Make this all-star mountain retreat your home away from home!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 5000 square feet
King, King, King, King, King, and Bunk
20 guests maximum
Gatlinburg Pigeon Forge Airport (GKT), McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS)
30 minutes by car (GKT), 1 hour by car (TYS)
Smoky Mountain views!
There is a mandatory $350 cleaning fee required for each stay at this residence. This cost is required to be paid directly to the owner before the reservation begins.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster (7 minute drive) - Take a ride on the first mountain coaster of the Smoky Mountains!
- Mountain Moonshine Tastings (15 minute drive) - Take part in the moonshine Appalachian tradition!
- Ober Gatlinburg Amusement Park and Ski Area (35 minute drive) - In the winter this is the perfect spot for sledding!
- Great Smoky Mountain National Forest (10 minute drive) - In addition to biking, hiking, and even horseback riding trails, this park features magnificent vistas.
- Smoky Mountain Riding Stables (40 minute drive) - Take a ride through incredible mountain scenery.
Places of Interest
- Tennessee Homemade Wines (30 minute drive) - Made with local fruit and crafted by local hands, these wines are delicious.
- Dollywood (20 minute drive) - Don't miss the down home fun at Dollywood!
- Local Goat (15 minute drive) - This casual hub offers some of the best fare in all of Pigeon Forge, with locally-sourced ingredients and delicious craft beer.
- Pancake Pantry (30 minute drive) - Enjoy some delicious pancakes for breakfast!
- The Island (15 minute drive) - Enjoy attractions, rides, and restaurants at this amazing amusement park!
We had such a great time at this beautiful cabin! Everything you could need or want-is right there in the home. The beds are extremely comfortable, the kitchen is so well stocked, and all the fun stuff, just make this cabin unlike any other. Our kids thoroughly enjoyed the arcade, indoor pool, and the movie theater was a great way to end our day each night. We will be back! The owners are wonderful people and incredibly responsive. They even brought us movies and popcorn! I can’t recommend this cabin enough! ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet