Palazzo Daniele (HS)
Gagliano del Capo, Italy
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted, cannot be cancelled.
Minimalism meets majesty. Each of the 9 suites represent a timeless experience where contemporary art, 150 years of history, and design coexist- with monastic décor, minimal furnishings, bare walls, and vaulted frescos ceilings.
At the very tip of Italy’s heel, located in Salento, is the small town of Gagliano del Capo, where you’ll find Palazzo Daniele – a 9 suite artist guest house, and aristocratic palazzo built in 1861.
The custom made minimalistic furnishings such as black steel framed wardrobes enhance the beauty of the aristocratic history. The paired-back style strengthens the power of the contrast between history, contemporary art and function.
1 bedroom with king bed, bathroom with walk-in shower, courtyard view, frescoes ceilings and original floors from the 19th Century.
The communal kitchen offers an informal atmosphere and view of the pool makes this a primary gathering point for guests. The big kitchen island is our chef’s “headquarter”, and a place where guests can sit, eat, drink and chat with our chef while she cooks. The chef Donata hand picks fresh products from local farmers on a daily basis – serving breakfast, light tapas and dinner on demand.
The black bottom pool is the place to be in the summer time. Lounge around and enjoy a light snack and a cocktail from our Tapas Bar in the summertime. On the far side of the pool is our sauna – relax, indulge, and enjoy.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet
2 guests maximum
Salento Airport (Brindisi) (BDS)
1 hour 30 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Vintage Tour - 4 hours vintage car tour with driver discovering the unknown Salento with 3 tasting experiences in typical local bars
- The Last of The Romantics - private 4 courses dinner for 2 people with exclusive use of the Kaffehaus
- Cooking Puglia - three hours hands on cooking class with dinner and wine pairing
- Sentiero delle Cipolliane and Caves - A 5 km long adventure, among ancient hidden paths, used by fishermen, farmers and smugglers: an excursion overlooking the blue sea
- Boat Trip Santa Maria a di Leuca - enjoy the day visiting, a hand full of locations . In many of them is even possible to swim and go snorkeling.
Places of Interest
- Channel Ciolo (4min) - the small and the blue sea form a wonderfull landscape that you can admire, enjoy on the beach or jumping from the bridge into this real nature`s gem.
- Lecce (58min) - due to the rich Baroque architectural monumentscommonly nicknamed "The Florence of the South" the city also has a long traditional affinity with Greek culture going back to its foundation
- Galipolli (44min) - a seaside town full of charm, with medieval walls, good sandy beach, and a tourist harbor.
- Grecia Salentina (55min) - a group of small towns that will make you feel in Greece, if not by the whitewashed constructions, maybe by the Greek dialect still spoken and written on signs.
- Club Magical Gibò nights (10min) - glamour, beauty and fame will certainly be words used to describe night out at Gibo Club.
Exceptional in every regard - 6 stars
Exceptional, from the moment you step in to the Palazzo, you are transported in beauty, peace and an aesthetic which integrates the historic past with modern design. We were delighted with every aspect of our stay: the culinary dinners, exceptional breakfasts poolside, the caring concierge service to recommend places to visit, wine taste, experience local cuisine. We loved our week and offer it the highest recommendation, 6 star level service from the entire staff. We look forward to a return. ”
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Wireless Internet