Sunset, South Carolina
Lake Keowee Waterfront
Lake Keowee Waterfront
This comfortable, inviting five-bedroom home boasts amazing views of the shimmering waters of Lake Keowee. Sprawling over 1800 square feet and offering all the modern luxuries of home in a rustic setting, you’ll love being able to stroll down to the lake each day and take in stunning natural beauty.
The main level features a marvelous open floor plan, with high vaulted ceilings that feature exposed wooden beams and a gorgeously wrought wooden chandelier. A grand stone fireplace serves as the centerpiece of the room, perfect for gathering on cold nights and enjoying radiating warmth. While you enjoy the fire, let the master chef of the group get to work in the chef’s kitchen, outfitted with modern appliances that will make cooking dinner a breeze.
As the day winds to a close, spend some time downstairs in the cozy sitting area, complete with a minibar where you can mix up a delicious cocktail. If the weather is nice, you’ll love sitting on the spacious screened-in porch right off the kitchen, complete with a fireplace to beat the brisk, lake breeze. Rock back and forth in comfortable rocking chairs as you gaze at the sunset!
Each of the five bedrooms offers a simple sort of luxury, with warm, snug bedding and crisp linens to comfort you. There are two king rooms, a queen, and then two rooms with two twin beds each, perfect for kids!
During your stay, your home away from home is directly on the water, making it easy to enjoy the perks of lakeside living. On warm summer days, take advantage of your private dock and sitting area right by the water, or grab a kayak and head out on the lake to do a little exploring. If you feel like venturing away from your little slice of paradise, this region of North Carolina has a ton of amazing hikes to uncover, such as Jocassee Gorge and Whitewater Falls. Downtown Greenville is only a quick hour drive away, great for a day in the city before returning to your natural oasis.
Enjoy life on the lake at this stunning getaway!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 1800 square feet
King, King, Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport - GSP206
1 hour and 20 minutes by car
Lake and dock views!
Activities of Interest
- Whitewater Falls (40 minute drive) - Hike through absolutely stunning scenery to get to these falls.
- Jocassee Gorge Hiking (1 hour drive) - This sprawling wilderness area offers plenty of great hikes.
- The Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards Clubhouse (5 minute drive) - A round of golf is just around the corner from your beautiful home!
- Keowee Toxaway State Park (15 minute drive) - Enjoy Blue Ridge Mountain views as you stroll along pathways.
Places of Interest
- Greenville (1 hour drive) - Enjoy Greenville's charming downtown for a day!
- Cashiers and Highlands North Carolina (1 hour drive) - While these towns are about ten miles apart, they share stunning scenery and great hikes.
- Lake Keowee - One of the best lakes in the south, enjoy all the luxury and adventure afforded to you by Lake Keowee!
- Burning Brick Tavern (30 minute drive) - Head to this Pickens eatery for some delicious comfort food.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet